• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Also as for air mattresses, at the moment I have four lol and they all were requested by people coming in my car, but I'll see if I can get one or two more from family. If you guys own air mattresses, bring em! (with pillows and blankets like Matt said). I have an electric pump for filling them and emptying them, but if we have a ton, then another pump could help.
SO HYPE FOR APEX 2012
Bring what you can, no need to try to force it. On top of what you guys bring, here's what I have:

1 Fold out couch downstairs - It's old, but awesome
1 Fold out couch upstairs - Newer, but not as awesome (imo)
1 Extra bed - My brother's room is open now that he has his own place.
1 Extra bunk - I've had a bunk bed since I was little. It's covered with stuff at the moment, but I should be able to clear if off if someone wants another bed.

Beyond that, we have no "official" sleeping arrangements. However, my basement is completely covered with a VERY thick, unusually comfortable carpet, and there is a metric f***ton of floorspace. I understand that it is still a floor and not the best for back support, but it should be more than tolerable for people to sleep on. I also have enough cushions that are super easy to remove and should make a decent makeshift bed for somebody on top of that.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
um, I'm asking because so many people from Pittsburgh go to nationals, it's easier to ask who won't be there. Why do you always have to be so negative? True story: My feelings have been hurt.

For example, I didn't see Taki, Cobalt, or Laudandus on the reg list... I saw the Lake listed as Swanny's teammate, but not as a player. Done.

Nakamaru: $1 Falcon ditto MM?

Shuffla: $5 Falcon ditto MM?
Done!
I just find your unrequited and (seemingly) unconditional hatred for Alan to be pretty hilarious

No harm intended!

Also, if we're allowed to call sleeping spots I'd really like to avoid the floor for allergy reasons. A couch is best for me but air mattress'll be fine too :D

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@Swanni: I was calling a spot on the floor. It was a chess pun, cause Matt's carpet is the cat's pajamas.

On friday? Yeah, I believe so.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I call all of row D.

I don't really do money matches, but since I want to get better at this game, I need to play more under pressure.

BlackChris and EWBF: $2.00

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'll call off. They shouldn't have a problem with it.
Awesome, sorry to have to ask that of ya. : (

So Aaron isn't going to APEX anymore. RoH since you are way up in north PA do you want me to take logan since i'm closer to him? I think it would have you some extra driving/gas moonies.

Vyke

Smash Champion
"You are what you are, and none of us can become that which we are not. Yet, you can accept what you are, and in turn, be accepted."

Tactics Advanced 2 shelling out them life morales.

Top Bottom