• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Not sure if I'm going with y'all yet Jacob, but if I am... let's go with Pendulum, Camo & Krooked, and Justice
As long as its Hold Your Colour for Pendulum and anything before the album on Hospital for Camo & Krooked.

Except Portal. That C&K tune is rude.

Hi, Pittsburgh.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
As long as its Hold Your Colour for Pendulum and anything before the album on Hospital for Camo & Krooked.

Except Portal. That C&K tune is rude.

Hi, Pittsburgh.
Hold Your Colour's my favorite, but I love pretty much everything from Pendulum lol

And I like pretty much everything from C&K too. Cryptkeeper's definitely my favorite track of theirs right now though

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
And I think we need a car list update. I went from having a full car to only having 3 people in a few hours. Stro apparently is going with ohgirlNC!?

We're also leaving around noon on Thursday.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I never said I didn't wanna ride with pat. I was just saying that it would make sense since me you stro and Rob live about 3 minutes from each other. So yeah it's it okay if crazy uncle pat rides with you Steve?

Ambix

Smash Ace
I never said I didn't wanna ride with pat. I was just saying that it would make sense since me you stro and Rob live about 3 minutes from each other. So yeah it's it okay if crazy uncle pat rides with you Steve?
i'd rather ride with rob.

no offense.

getting together isn't an issue. i have a car.

EDIT:

Just called rob. i'm driving with him.

D20

Smash Lord
I can't have people randomly switching cars last minute. Ambix is riding with me; I spoke with him yesterday about it.

:phone:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Idk, all i know is in my car it is:

Myself
Taki
Jacob
Gerald
-Logan-

The reason for logan is going in my car now is because i have to pick up gerald and he is litterally in the same place as logan. That is whats up with my car at least.

For Rob's car i believe it is still:

Rob
Ambix
Johnny
Carrol
-G.Matt- On the return trip

Nothing changed here ( i don't think ).

For RoH it is:

RoH
CaveDweller
TiTE ( i'm guessing this is Ian? )
Stro
-TV- ( fat TV taking up a whole spot zzz )

Logan was in here but is now going with me because i can pick him and gerald up at the same place.

These are how the cars are going to be to the best of my knowledge. If you want to change cars or something ask it here and do it before 7pm tonight. I'm putting a deadline on this so we don't have anymore switching at the last minute. After 7pm i'll post a list with the final car assignments.

So if you want to switch make a post about it here and let the drivers know. Drivers have final say on who is going in their cars. So if they say you can't go with them, then you can't go.

Now that that is over lets kick some *** at APEX people! Represent Pittsburgh! WHOO!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I was just trying to save someone having to make a trip to come get stro or having someone have to drive stro up to where ever. And if you have a car you getting anywhere wouldnt be a problem. But it's all good. Just making a suggestion.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
ambix my head hones are in your house. idk where but i left them there. can u bring them when we leave with rob tommarow

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
No apparently Stro is going with the Carrolls which is cool on the way there but the car ride back would be Ambix, Carroll, Johny, Stro, Rob, G. Matt and his suitcase....

So who is riding with me back? Just trying to figure it out, based upon room and stuff with two tvs.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
But I thought it was just because he liked to squirt. Does it work on multiple levels? Those crafty Japanese.

Top Bottom