• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Wow. Even I'm in that picture. You have to look closely, and believe that I am there.

Excited for Smash this Friday. Looking forward to getting better.

Tournament? I say "why not?"

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'm down for a tournament friday. I bought a really sweet clear body CRT tv at a thrift store for $10. I will almost always have a setup with me where ever i go. So if we want to do AIP (If Lokii is gracious enough to continue to host our obnoxious group) we can have at least 1 melee setup. More if carrol can bring a TV.

Btw, carrol can you bring a clear body controller to the next smashfest we have?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Shoot....forgot I'm going out of town for a hockey game Friday xD
So I won't see you guys :(

I can probs host at AiP whenevah
We are going to have a smash club in the main school building starting this quarter as well

Kinda wanna have a fest next wednesday or friday since Marc is gonna be in town :o and I have no classes those days

:phone:

D20

Smash Lord
1. There was a silver controller with a white cord left in my car. Someone claim it.

2. Those pictures are awesome.

3. BlackChris - Sounds like a good reason to visit Pittsburgh!!!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I also forgot my one controller with the starmie on it with you carrol. Can you bring that too? >.<

I found someone's silver controller in my car as well. I think it is Gerald's but im not sure.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i have some recent combo footage of me and aaron. I dunno where the other stuff wound up.

I have recording stuff too, but i don't really have a good software to capture the video. If anyone knows of a good freeware video capture software that'd be awesome.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I shall bring the fastest laptop of them all. AiP should stand for All is Pie.

I do not hath video capturing software, so if anyone can recommend it I'll download it.

Nakamaru

Smash Master

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
takieddine said:
We should def record...and make a combo video...

Someone bring their good laptops, I have nick's dazzle still and we'll try it on there.
I'll bring the heat!

You bring the bacon!

Hype++

Ambix

Smash Ace
hey naka.

that controller have a blue stick that says ambix on it in bas relief?

Also when and where is this smash shindig going down?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
LOL. My favorite part was "My respectable Falco got disrespected."

What about an evolution style combo video?
Or something like these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxfnEcc4k-I
-or-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2ACB146C725B95C9

With the tags of the players in the bottom.

Or we can come up with our style for the video. I have a few ideas on interesting segments that we could do. I'll jot them down in a notebook and show them to people next time we smash.

BTW is there smash at Duq this friday?
That first combo video is one of the most well done combos I've ever seen. I remember when I first saw it, I was like holy ****, Brawl is awesome. Then I played it.

The second one is raaaaaaape... as everyone knows

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Remember how for so long i wanted everyone to record so we could make a video when i was living in pittsburgh??????

and now you guys decide to record the night before i get into town.

gg guys

Top Bottom