• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
I was told to let everyone know that at the Michigan "Big House" tourney I played hacky sack with INSANE CARZY GUY. Because apparently this is important.

takieddine

Smash Master
Actually its only seemingly ridiculous because of how small Jiggs is compared to other characters.

Compare it with marth or ganon's attacks and its not so absurd.

The only absurdity its disjoint, not how big it is.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey guiseee
Melee/Brawl/BRING FIGHTAHS Smashfest most likely tomorrow at the AiP dorms (same place as last week!)
The building is called Shannon Hall, and it is literally RIGHT next to the prison. There might or might not be free parking in the garage (depending on if they think that fridays are weekends....)
PARKING IS FREE IN THE GARAGE ACROSS FROM SHANNON HALL AFTER 4PM ON FRIDAYS THIS MONTH!!!

address is 615 first avenue. its right downtown.
my cell is 440 725 0079. call or text if there are any issues

Also, we are requesting for TVs and food to be brought. Its not mandatory, but we'd appreciate it o wo

We only have HD TVs here. We had 3 TVs last week for smash, and melee was basically a nightmare from what i've heard. So yeah, if you have some TVs, bring em. We have enough room and outlets for a bunch of set ups.

My roommate and I are gonna probs make spaghetti and get rid of some of our perishables so they arent wasted over break. So if anyone has any food they don't want, bring it. :'D
If not, R&Bs pizza worked last time. 3 XL pizzas and 2 orders of breadsticks for like....$3 a person.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Awwww yeah boi!!!!

That's not a grandma, THAT'S A GRRRROCERY BAG!

Anyone want to play LoL with me??? :3

17/F/being a bard at a tavern
I don't remember anything about my parents, but I can rock on the etwahl like a champ.
I can heal your wounds with my beautiful music, or cause our foes to dance to my jive.

jbro

Smash Ace
Not coming to Smash tonight despite wanting to.
Company Christmas party, fml.
See all you bros and broettes on Sunday.

EDIT: did i waste my 100th post being a sarcastic prick? i did. i should be upset, but i'm really not.

D20

Smash Lord
You have to know that none of us are going to bring food, right?

I might drop by. Don't order a pizza without me!

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yep.
Wishful thinking :'D

Is cheese pizza okay?

Also, just a repeat reminder:
PARKING IS FREE IN THE GARAGE ACROSS THE STREET!
Parking at Duquesne is not necessary this week

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Coolbeans.

Also, TEXT OR CALL WHEN YOU ARE HERE.
I have to sign people in.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ID OF SORTS READY. COLLEGE, STATE, DRIVERS LICENSE, WHATEVER
Just need an ID

So yeah, lemme know.
Cell # was posted here (along with other useful info)

Top Bottom