• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
I hope everyone had a good night. Wish I was there, my night sucked.

But I still think we should be #jaycutlersuicidewatch.

:phone:

A-Laon

Smash Master
In dead srsness though, I suggest #occupydreamland

Too many are claimed daily by its abusive and tyrannical distribution of justice

We are the
exploding apples that hit you at
99%

AprilShaw

aka Logan
This would be the one place where not only you go, but you bring Jason as well.

I can't make it lol. Gonna have smash at Liz's house on Friday though most likely if people want to chill there

JUST REALIZED I HAVE 1337 POSTS. I WANT TO MAKE A POST BUT I CAN'T D:

AprilShaw

aka Logan
We're multiplying!!

Also, Jacob: I want to commission a figurine off of you! specifically, of a cockatiel. I've sent you the same text twice but you didn't respond to either one so let me know if you get this, and what the price would be and such and such :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Damn... Just got home. Shoutouts to Doh for driving us. More shoutouts in results thread.

jbro

Smash Ace
They're caaaaaaaaake. Buncha badkids. No, but seriously, it's not the placement, it's the fact that (at least in singles) I felt like I played worse than I usually do. Doubles I think I played pretty well. I think I felt less pressure because I wasn't in it alone.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I had an awesome dream that I was teaching my new girlfriend (doesn't exist) how to play LoL and we actually started getting attacked by minions in real life.

Am i going too far downhill??

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Alright. HAB here. My holiday between Christmas & New Year's is going to be in Penn.

Coming down with my friends to Philly on Tuesday, then taking that bus to Pittsburgh some time between late Tuesday and early Wednesday.

Who would be down to house/smash/chill, and more importantly show me around Pittsburgh and the godly places where I can eat?

Swagg.

Top Bottom