• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Don't worry Carroll, I have to bail on brawl because we are having a 'family' night with my dorm. First weekend all hanging out. It's nice.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
o by the way

i hate these :beezo:
wait i mean this :shyguy:
this guy is pretty cool too :ness:
altho hes pretty fun to time out with. jk i regret that Jacob. it was really "cheap" of me

and!

:fdm: + :stupidfox: x2 = :dwam:

..... or was it :fuuu:

D20

Smash Lord
My mom just got a membership over at the National Aviary. We have 4 guest passes. Who wants to go see all the Falcos?

A-Laon

Smash Master
SWEET MERCIFUL MOTHER OF FALCO

I WAS ON SOME ****TY *** ****ING FAMILY VACATION WHEN AN AVIARY FIELD TRIP WAS ANNOUNCED

I WILL SCAM FOR THE TICKET

I WILL STEAL FOR THE TICKET

I WILL MURDER FOR THE TICKET

I'LL MOTHER ****ING EAT THE ****ING TICKET

but I won't play WoW

ever

ever

again.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Damn.. This Saturday.. I'm working. Usually I can get off but.. Work has been a *****.
But yeah if you give me a two week heads up I can get off for anything and I'm always down to go any tourny. I'd go to a brawl only tourny if it was close enough. Lol
I've Been to 19 tournys since June of 09. <3
:phone:

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I'm jealous, I have only been to about 4 or 5.

New School Year Resolution.

Moar Smash Tourneys.

Also, stop sucking at doubles.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I may or may not be available Friday afternoon.

Actually, most likely.

Soooooo tired of practicing by myself.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmmm...might or might not go to game club friday night. Last friday it was Brawl+ shenanigans. Aka I've never played that game, but apparently that didn't matter =__=;;

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Tomorrow.

I'm down for the aviary as well.

By the way, apparently there's a magic tournament this weekend. Rob/Matt/anyone else, are you guys going? I'm considering giving it a run.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Tomorrow.

I'm down for the aviary as well.

By the way, apparently there's a magic tournament this weekend. Rob/Matt/anyone else, are you guys going? I'm considering giving it a run.
Rob and I are both going to the Grand Prix. I know I'll be there Friday to grind it out to try and get 3 rounds worth of byes, not sure if Rob is going that day too, but I know for sure we both will be there Saturday all day. Rob plans on just doing some side events, drafts and whatnot.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Earthquake...........THANK YOU FOR THAT LOVELY EVACUATION. I LOVED SITTING OUTSIDE IN MY PAJAMAS. Dorm evacuation AW YEAH.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Carroll, can I get a HQ "NO, SON!" image for use in the vidya?

And what music do you want for your segment? I think I've got everyone else's music and image set.

Except Taki. What should your picture be?

I think I'm relegating Naka and PP to the companion video, or else the video would be toooooo long.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Rob and I are both going to the Grand Prix. I know I'll be there Friday to grind it out to try and get 3 rounds worth of byes, not sure if Rob is going that day too, but I know for sure we both will be there Saturday all day. Rob plans on just doing some side events, drafts and whatnot.
Alright, I'm gonna see if i can get a decklist together. I've got a friend who said he'd mail me any 75 cards I asked for, so I'm hoping I'll be able to join you guys.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
It is so cool to see lokii posting in here now, haha.

Working on getting new videos of my falco, I feel I have actually made improvements since I've last gotten recorded footage which is cool.

Still wish there were players in north houston so I wouldn't be so isolated.

Ambix

Smash Ace
so what are we doing this week? i'm off wednsday thursday and friday.

The aviary would be cool, and so would the zillions of others things we could do. Poker. League of legends. Smash. Gay orgy.

You decide.

Also i just re-subscribed to WoW. Any of you still play it?

Top Bottom