• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

•Col•

Smash Champion
Well my only decent deck follows the macro monarch format.....monarchs, and lots of D.D. cards. My other deck is a blue eye's deck, which is just a ton of fun to use :troll: I have both blue eyes ultimate, blue eyes shining(I know he sucks, but hes with the them xD) and 5 headed in it.
If you'd let me tinker with it, your Blue Eyes deck could be so much better. :(

And this reminds me that I still have to go make that Dragunity deck I've been wanting.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
exodia<3

Used to get lunches with swiftbass and his friend at PITT's market central, apparently he was dashiz at magic like tim is at smash.

So pumped for weeklies again, Im bringin a tv every week

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
wtb magic players. lolz
D20 and I have recently begun to play a great deal of magic after both of us taking hiatuses at different times (Rob stopped after Urza's Block, and I played competitively from Kamigawa to Alara). Since New Phyrexia came out we have been drafting 2-4 times a week both IRL and online. I have been playing standard again, and Rob plans to pick it up once Innistrad comes out. We will both be going to the Grand Prix at the convention center at the end of the month. I'll be playing in the main event, but I think Rob will be just chilling out and drafting.
I really want more people to play with and get into the game, but it's fairly expensive unless you just play limited. Right now there are just 3 of us in our group that play with any type of dedication to the game.

Edit: Alan I'd argue that we could include Blackjack in the list of card games that matter...that and Magic, because there are enough Magic events now that you can real $$$ at that it makes it legit.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
All of these other games pale in comparison to my favorite RTS.

It's called "Social Life."

I'm mad rusty, though.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
D20 and I have recently begun to play a great deal of magic after both of us taking hiatuses at different times (Rob stopped after Urza's Block, and I played competitively from Kamigawa to Alara). Since New Phyrexia came out we have been drafting 2-4 times a week both IRL and online. I have been playing standard again, and Rob plans to pick it up once Innistrad comes out. We will both be going to the Grand Prix at the convention center at the end of the month. I'll be playing in the main event, but I think Rob will be just chilling out and drafting.
I really want more people to play with and get into the game, but it's fairly expensive unless you just play limited. Right now there are just 3 of us in our group that play with any type of dedication to the game.

Edit: Alan I'd argue that we could include Blackjack in the list of card games that matter...that and Magic, because there are enough Magic events now that you can real $$$ at that it makes it legit.
Have 8 decks, and not afraid to spend money in it, but im not a fan of the whole magic tournament scene. But we should play sometime lolz.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I found out my tournament will be the weekend of the 29th-30th of october, at Bethany, west virginia.
Address:
Bethany College, Bethany, West Virginia 26032

Im about to post it in listings. Ill edit that link in here when it is done.

EDIT:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309047

Edit Edit: M@V, since I know less than nothing about brawl, Im using the same ruleset as /hope 4. Hope you dont mind <3
Carroll, can you look this over, since Ive never hosted a tournament, and let me know if the melee portion needs any work? I took the rules of /hope 3

Buford

Smash Apprentice
fox is easier to fight than marth...as kirby of course. I approve of this switch.

Also, talking to the con organizer about parking, food, ect Carroll.

TheLake

Smash Master
I will murder you at all card games. Except pokemon...I dont have my jigglypuff card so i cant put you to sleep...EVERY ****ING TURN WHAT THE **** IS THAT BULL **** THE STUPID MOTHER ****ER DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO FLIP A COIN ITS SUCH A CROCK A **** AND WHO BASES A CARD GAME ON COIN FLIPPING ANYWAYS BUT I GUESS I CANT ****ING COMPLAIN CAUSE JIGGLY****INGPUFF DOESNT HAVE TO ****ING FLIP A GOD DAMN COIN ANYWAYS SO **** THAT STUPID *** CARD GAME IT CAN DROWN IN A PUDDLE OF SWAMP *** IVE COLLECTED FROM EVERYONE WHO HAS BLED TEARS PLAYING AGAINST THAT CARD WHICH IS ANYONE WHO STARTED PLAYING THE GAME BECAUSE THAT STUPID BROKE *** ****ING CARD CAME OUT WHEN THE GAME STARTED!

Anyways yeah I have a deck for any card game (I have a magic deck but its from ROE so blow me. I Can touch it up though cause WEMP Got me some goods cause hes ma doo and wanna morticha his gomez if ya know what i mean)

Holdem's where the ladies start knockin though....you dont bounce till the river ya dig ma doos?

OH HI NEW GUY :D pardon swag hes a bit of a menace around deeez parts...

happy birthday johnny

and happy antipuffincardgamesmovment day everyone else

today is the start of somthing truley special

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Lokii!!!!!!!!
We smash at my place all the time. 412 583 5180. It's really random during the summer. But we play err Friday during the school year.

Also if your free this Saturday were going to one of those Ohio tourneys and I need a brawl parnter!!!

:phone:

Top Bottom