• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

gouda

Smash Journeyman
aight scrubs

the night spot was closed this Last friday due to lack of staff to run it. Always at the beginning of the school year my ex boss has to weed out the morons from the total morons and hire people for work study. He'll probably be good to go for next friday.

Everyone thats got ids bring em. Those who don't... we sneakin you in nukkas.

*feeds alan an infinite post count*

jbro

Smash Ace
I'm just ****ing ya.
I realized how great smash is tonight
Because I just won a gamestop madden tournament by doing only two plays the whole night.
"slants" and "FB dive"
Looooooooool

:phone:
Game's broken. but I never knew we secretly had a madden crew. 1st and 2nd place, ezaf

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm just ****ing ya.
I realized how great smash is tonight
Because I just won a gamestop madden tournament by doing only two plays the whole night.
"slants" and "FB dive"
Looooooooool

Known that secret a long time ago, its how I beat everyone at my high school. Which brings me to my next point. I'm really good at Madden, I beat everyone at my high school.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Soooooooo who DOES have my white samus controller? somebody? please? perhaps skip but he doesnt post here.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Best part...that billboard is the oakland one x3

DO IT. I can helpppp. I can probably get spray paint from school > w>

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Oh, Carroll...

My phone version of this picture faiiiled. But, the internet is a great place.
I HATTTTEEEEE seeing this billboard. Its the worst thing ever. Not only am I haunted everytime I see mango flavored foods, but here's a chick practically swooning over .... goddammmm Mango immortalized himself

Best part...that billboard is the oakland one x3

DO IT. I can helpppp. I can probably get spray paint from school > w>
Great idea. I wanna help.. I wanna do it over every billboard in the pittsburgh area. There's one on Washington Blvd. Then take pictures and post them on smashboards and mango's fb no joke haters gonna hate

DP: reading posts in this thread from the days before i started posting are great.

also rare footage of an impressed taki loooooooool
I remember that post. Haha

Top Bottom