• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm there like a vhs playing in your grandma's television, State college, the apartment, pound 4, RoM II
this year's gonna be sick

TheLake

Smash Master
CHRRIIIIIIST where to start?!

Between pound 4, tim ****** AGAIN, louie the claw and alans AMAZING *** I dont know which direction to look to!

I will say these few words though, I plan on paying not only the full amount for pound 4 but 62 percent interest because im so gosh darn manly!

Swiftbass is just amazing. World rankings should be Ken, M2k, Drephen, swiftbass, Armada, Mango.
The only reason drephen is up that high is because he can beat tim when swift feels like baggin up some sand for the audiences sake. Hes just like "psssh I could just raaape drephen but wheres the fun in that? I like my meat tender before I pound its guts at pound 4 *winks*"
Louie the claw is the scariest fox in tourney and Ive never even played his fox, let alone played him in tourney.

Oh a luigi! *points at vudujin*

Anyways free ice cream today at bc3. Raaape

9 comes out today. Doooouble Raaape

Oh a mogwai! *obviously points at d20*

and smash is good.

Lets all smash at places unseen where the world loses its hold on our netherregions.

Illos

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the info.

And here I thought I was going to get by a year without skipping any classes...
A couple of my friends and I go to the weeklies (well, we've gone once but w/e). Get at me on AIM if you want to play during the week. Are you a freshman?

Nakamaru

Smash Master

Between pound 4, tim ****** AGAIN, louie the claw and alans AMAZING *** I dont know which direction to look to!

I will say these few words though, I plan on paying not only the full amount for pound 4 but 62 percent interest because im so gosh darn manly!

Swiftbass is just amazing. World rankings should be Ken, M2k, Drephen, swiftbass, Armada, Mango.
The only reason drephen is up that high is because he can beat tim when swift feels like baggin up some sand for the audiences sake. Hes just like "psssh I could just raaape drephen but wheres the fun in that? I like my meat tender before I pound its guts at pound 4 *winks*"
Louie the claw is the scariest fox in tourney and Ive never even played his fox, let alone played him in tourney.

and smash is good.

Lets all smash at places unseen where the world loses its hold on our netherregions.
^ what he said.
Alan, if you can supply $2-3 for gas monies i can drive you to and from duq. Since you've gots a job and alls.

A-Laon

Smash Master
This has been a page of posts equally as epic as the smashing which is soon to be had.

alan is too good
<3

Play WoW again, my feral druid needs a rogue partner for 2s!

I'm there like a vhs playing in your grandma's television
VHS fo' life. Half the fun of watching a movie is rewinding it at the end, getting a quick glimpse of all the awesome scenes you got to watch and furthermore convincing yourself to sit back down and watch the whole thing again from the beginning.

and smash is good.

The day you stop posting, I will stop breathing.

My fate lies in your hands, Aaron. Do with it what you will.

^ what he said.
Alan, if you can supply $2-3 for gas monies i can drive you to and from duq. Since you've gots a job and alls.
This sounds like a deal -- just make sure you let me know when you plan to pick me up so I can actually be awake, lol. I'm doing paperwork for my dad's sales business and grinding my way to 100,000 honorable kills for my "of the Horde" title. Any deviations from my all-nighter-trolling schedule require planning in advance!

I'm no longer asking people for cash when we travel. However...

WTS Rides 500g
I could buy 28 rides for that price. You better deliver.

Vyke

Smash Champion
For Aaron

" "Why have you delayed?" mocked Hadrathus. "Why have you allowed so many of your allies to fall pierced by arrows and spitted on spears?"

"Because blood aids great sorcery!" thundered Xaltotun, in a voice that made the rocks quiver. A lurid nimbus played about his awful head. "Because no wizard wastes his strength thoughtlessly.

Because I would conserve my powers for the great days to be, rather than employ them in a hill-country brawl. But now, by Set, I shall loose them to the uttermost! Watch, dog of Asura, false priest of an outworn god, and see a sight that shall blast your reason for evermore!"

Hadrathus threw back his head and laughed, and hell was in his laughter.

"Look, black devil of Python!"

His hand came from under his robe holding something that flamed and burned in the sun, changing the light to a pulsing golden glow in which the flesh of Xaltotun looked like the flesh of a corpse."

--

Also, smash is great. If I have the will to drive anymore by then I might drive some place. or something.

M@v

Subarashii!
ewww I see dobsgames has competition -.- .

Your at the number one party school when your at dobsgames :)

D20

Smash Lord
We have a no girls allowed policy.

I will be there at 1. Someone bring a memory card! Thanks.

TheLake

Smash Master
Who all's gonna be there tomorrow? Matt and I are coming, and possibly bringing another person. She's a Marth player :p
WHAT!??????!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im coming

Im going

You cant stop me

I will be there

I WILL BE THERE

Im gone

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely be there this time. I need a break after a week of painful college work. I won't be able to get there until around 4:30 though--last class ends at 3:30 and I need to get back to my dorm, drop my stuff off, wait for a bus, get -on- the bus, get off at the Duquesne stop, and finally get into the building. As long as you guys are going to be there then, I'll be there.

TheLake

Smash Master
Dude black eye peas raaaaape in concert

I tried grinding this chick

But her dad was like "Step off from my bisquits boy she gets enough gravey at home"

And I was like "Niiice I love bisquits and gravey" and offered a high five that was denied

I then put a moments thought into what that man said to me and was horrified for awhile.

Then fergie came on and me and my pants felt better about everything as a whole.

Even about the denied high five...ugh (not cool)

Fergie is reaaaaaaaaallly hott and my next couple of posts are gonna probably be related to her in someway. Well she'll be in them in some form or another.

Just thought id update ya'll!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Yea, myself and alan will both be at Duq this week.

If a group goes to SMASHPOCALYPSE i'll go to. I'd like to try and split up the driving instead of having someone just one shot it. Which is an awful 5 hour drive.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Double post because im tired.

So its definitely 8am and i still have not slept. So it may be a bit before me and alan get to Duq. We will be there. I just have no idea when i'll be waking up.

TheLake

Smash Master
In my speech class I have to go first ):

PITY ME FELLOW SMASHERS!!!

On a brighter note Fergie has a great body

But we already knew that amiright?!

4% APR

Smash Champion
i always thought fergie kinda looked like a cat. Something tells me aaron likes that <_<

Top Bottom