• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Good **** today everyone. Naka/taki/rob/alan (allan? dunno how you spell it) all too good for me haha but i'm getting better!

can't wait til next week

D20

Smash Lord
Logan, that was mad random. Sorry you couldn't stay a bit longer. Anyhow, good games all around. High fives for everyone finding the place! Hope to see you guys all next week!

Phil/John, my cell phone battery died before I could get back to you guys. My bad.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Who is phil? this better not be some crazy nickname.

We couldn't make it on account of gas johns, sorry. (That and I wasn't willing to drive back to Pittsburgh when I had just driven from it.)

Exetus

Smash Cadet
GGs. Was fun; hope I can make it again next week.

-Alex, AKA That fox player from CMU that spammed Up Smash.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Logan, that was mad random. Sorry you couldn't stay a bit longer. Anyhow, good games all around. High fives for everyone finding the place! Hope to see you guys all next week!

Phil/John, my cell phone battery died before I could get back to you guys. My bad.
Yeah idk. you'd think i'd get a call or text or something but w/e, we had some GG's. i'm glad i finally got to win lmao even though you deserved the win in both those games tbh.

also naka, i'll bring blazblue next time if you want. but i don't wanna be hijacking all 4 TVs at once lol

A-Laon

Smash Master
i'll be sure to falcon punch you at least once.
In retrospect, the fact that you said this is now highly amusing.

I am here all alone at the moment...
Holy ****! Tragically sad. If I could have been there any sooner, you know I would have. No smasher shall go unsmashed! Take it for what you will.

(allan? dunno how you spell it) all too good for me haha but i'm getting better!
Alan, also known as "aye-layonne, moni match?" and the founder of the Rediculous Sentence (spelling mistakes most deliberate)!

Sorry for shooting you. =(

We couldn't make it on account of gas johns, sorry. (That and I wasn't willing to drive back to Pittsburgh when I had just driven from it.)
Unacceptable. If I weren't so emotionally blinded by my sheer fury over this intolerable act, I would sit here and type out a post flaming you for how you've chosen to handle matters in your life which I would not even begin to understand and have absolutely no justifiable grounds on which to contest! Let this be a warning!

--------

GGs to everyone! <3 the new people!

And I'd just like to let everybody know that tonight I 4-stocked Taki's marth, falcon punched naka, and slaughtered Aaron's Zelda with Pikachu on Hyrule Temple.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Dear Tim,

Do not reactivate your WoW account.

A-Laon said:
and slaughtered Aaron's Zelda with Pikachu on Hyrule Temple.
If Aaron hadn't left for Erie at around 6:40 PM yesterday, I (probably) would've believed that.

TheLake

Smash Master
Alan did in fact **** my zelda on hyrule temple. Pikas upsmash is too good ):

fiction aside

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU NAKAMARU!

Matt im in erie...get at me and the ladies

Butler...9 was incredible

hold the fort

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Happy birthday Naka, now you're old and maybe I can win :D

Also I'm not gonna lie. Brawl+ is way fun when there's no one to play Melee with.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I think I have the swine flu. I feel like poo poo :(
I read this, and now no more than 3 hours later, I'm feeling equally terrible.

Did your head turn into a pig? Thats the best way to tell. if so, just fry some bacon and it'll be so scared that it'll go away.
Even pigs love bacon. It's true!

And maybe soon you'll get a license. ... :x
Oh ****. It doesn't go down like dat, brudda. Sink 'em, Aaron! Go for the throat!

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
3 days after feeling ill, I'm starting to feel a bit better. I think I'm sick from lack of smash is all. JACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! (And whoever else wants to drive up here.) Seriously though, if you guys can make it up here for a weekend we could house you and have a ball. There's enough to do that isn't always smash too, like partays at Brad's ghetto huge apartment (again, ask JACOOOOOOOOB)

D20

Smash Lord
Alan... I need to interview you for a school project regarding young adult literature. It should be fun.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Alan... I need to interview you for a school project regarding young adult literature. It should be fun.
I'm not sure what fascinating and/or informative dialogue I can possibly hope to provide, but I'll never shy away from an opportunity to hear myself talk!

*rereads this post 100 times*

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Alan, what time are you gonna be awake on friday. Because i'd like to get to Duq before 6 this time. xD I'll also need a few dollars for gas.

With any luck, aaron will be able to join us this friday. Which will make it even better.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Depends how I'm feeling on Friday, actually. I've come down with something brutal and I tend to stay sick for abnormally long periods of time. Regardless, I can be up whenever you need me.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Depends how I'm feeling on Friday, actually. I've come down with something brutal and I tend to stay sick for abnormally long periods of time. Regardless, I can be up whenever you need me.
Just throw me a text thursday night. If i don't hear from you i'll call you on friday.

Top Bottom