• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Happy birthday alan!

That episode is pssh compared to like 4 other ones

Its a good one though <3 old spongebob

may my childhood humor rest in peace....

happy birthday taki

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Happy birthday to the birthday doods!

Hey Alan I just found out that falco's shine combos into itself vs falco and fox 7 times in a row from 0%. It's definitely the coolest shine combo I've ever seen.

Also I'm gonna make a Jiggs only crew called The Great Wall of Pain so someone teach me Jiggs lol :D

A-Laon

Smash Master
Hey Alan I just found out that falco's shine combos into itself vs falco and fox 7 times in a row from 0%. It's definitely the coolest shine combo I've ever seen.
In giant melee it combos into itself 296 times from 0% -- way cooler.

Also I'm gonna make a Jiggs only crew called The Great Wall of Pain so someone teach me Jiggs lol :D
Back-air a lot.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
MATT, I don't have to take that kid to sewickly, so if you want to drive me back this weekend it's definitely more probable.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Happy belated birthday Alan and Taki! Would have been on time, but I was busy getting my *** out of Pittsburgh. Home for the weekend and going to enjoy a Porcupine Tree concert! Get at me.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Thar will be smash in the future! I'll gladly give you all the Falco practice you could ever hope to resent being forced into!

Free-for-alls at Tyler's were amazing. That is all.

takieddine

Smash Master
Hey guys, I think I might be getting a capture card. Anything specific I need to record off the Duquesne TVs?
Just many characters gimping young link.

As long as your capture card can intercept the game cube's signal, no.

EDIT: Sorry phil and others whom i was supposed to play with today, i got really sick last night and was contemplating whether i should go or not, its worse today and i dont wanna give you guys some sort of super swine flu.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I got a Dazzle, haven't tried it out yet. I'm gonna need Component cable splitters if you all wanna record this Friday though. If not I should be able to get my own by next week.

If someone sees some for relatively cheap, text me 412-918-9014 and if they're cheap enough get them for me and I'll pay you back :D

D20

Smash Lord
I have everything need to record on a standard TV. However, for the HD ones at the NiteSpot, I need one set of basic (not the Wii-specific) component cables.

TheLake

Smash Master
Happy feet is a TERRIBLE film

Has no magic (aside from some ADORABLE/EPIC scenes, the movie is a 6.-2 at best)

Lets film some reaaal magic friday

I vote D20 and CABC as directors.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I liked Happy Feet

I tend to like anything that has music as a main theme... but I don't really watch musicals that often.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Finest or a fruitless hour
Decree would make a merry fool.
Depart now from this world, unguided
And flee their deprecating rule.

Replace the pain with understanding
Speak a silent word, so bold.
As devolution strips you bare
Mayhap the truth again take hold.

Top Bottom