• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
NEWS FLASH

I'm celebrating my Birthday on this Weekend, particularly Friday. While my birthday is actually on Thursday, it would be a terrible idea on that day.

I'll be going to Duq for Smash. I will bring Aaron with me one way or another. And after Duq, we will feast at my house (not on blood... maybe) and Smash some more. Eitherway if you don't come, I'll parch your throats so they're dryer than the floors of Hell.

So you better join us/me. Or like...

Suffer some divine wrath.

N' stuff.

TheLake

Smash Master
No Kanye west should be banned.

Poor little taylor swift ):

She cant help she aint fergie (;

That girl is the cats pajamas right thuuur and she can fit me for bedtime whenever she wants

Capiche?

Vyke

Smash Champion
You're coming back to my house from Duq with me and aaron, taki.

no johns.

anyone else who wants to come can too.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I still feel like ****, but I'm weathering the storm in the name of smash brothels!

By residing in the shadows of my monolithic triumph, all of you are hereby forbidden from the usage of any archetypal 'john' whilst in my presence, and I may rightfully employ the 'I'm too sick to play Smash' john to any degree I see fit; however, not being a fan of 'johning' myself, I shall relinquish my right to the penultimate john (second only, of course, to the paramount 'Cold Hands') in favor of a theoretical 2-stock advantage being added to my final total of any and all matches played throughout the day. I'm looking forward to six-stocking some fools. Get @ me.

D20

Smash Lord
GGs all. We had a full house this Friday, so we'll need another Wii for next time. Duquesne University is closed next week, so I'll see you guys in 14 days.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Aaron is my hero, GGs all, crews were too good, I suck vs Rob always, etc etc.

Was fun :D

Edit: oh and bowser challenge, get at team 8==========D

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm unendingly disappointed that I wasn't able to make it yesterday, partly because I wanted to smash, but mostly because I wasted a handsome number of powerful adjectives in that last post.

I think I'll feel better / be able to plan a ride in 14 days, however.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
The playground style crews were sweet. I enjoyed it. Having enough people to actually do crews is awesome. I hope we have the same turnout in 14 days. Dont get rusty now.

Also in light of there being no smash at duq next week. i'll be doing something at my place. It'll be much smaller seeing as i only have 1 setup that is kind of faulty, but still if you would like to come. Throw me a message.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Attention Butler / Pittsburgh / all other randomly sorted smash peoplez:

I am currently afflicted with an unrelenting desire to play Smash on a count of the fact that I've had an awful week and crave some reprieve. SO --

If you have a set-up, get @ me.
If you want to get some people together to smash, get @ me.
If something's going down and you can give me a ride, get @ me.
If you're equally nuts as I am and are willing to go to the ends of the earth just to play a single game of Smash Brothers, get @ me.

Permitting plausible conditions, I shall not be turning down any opportunities to smash this coming week. Please, exploit these reckless words of mine!

Lastly, Armada is the best Smasher in the world, but Aaron could probably beat him.

That is all.

<3 everyone

TheLake

Smash Master
Armada is pretty good but I think i can beat him.

Lvl 9 luigis no ): misfires raaaape

Funnily is a cute word

Fergie is cuter

A-Laon

Smash Master
I just spent the last 2 hours sitting on the edge of my bed air-drumming, and I couldn't give a **** less how pathetic that makes me.

I need local friends who aren't lame... or a drum kit.

Illos

Smash Apprentice
If anyone in the CMU area has a setup and wants to play, pm/aim me/respond in this thread.

TheLake

Smash Master
"In Upendiiii
Where the passionfruit grows sweet
And it's so divine
That you lose your mind
As it sweeps you off your feet"

"In Upendiiii
Without a worry or a care
It just takes two
To make it true
Your heart will lead you there"

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So this firday, who wants to hang at my place to play smash? I have two setups and all i need is someone to bring a wii because mine doesnt like to play smash anymore.

Btw, Halo 3: ODST is pretty sweet.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Rob, if you want to come over to Pitt tomorrow or Thursday, we're going to need some kind of a heads up. They closed down all guests that aren't Pitt students unless we get them pre-approved, i.e. if you want to come let us know so we can get approval.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm going to pass this time. If it wasn't for the G-20, I'd definitely come out. I just don't want to risk dealing with altered traffic patterns and such.

takieddine

Smash Master
Rob, if you want to come over to Pitt tomorrow or Thursday, we're going to need some kind of a heads up. They closed down all guests that aren't Pitt students unless we get them pre-approved, i.e. if you want to come let us know so we can get approval.
I'll come over, although i warn you i am a 3-time convicted terrorist.

Top Bottom