• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
The way things are going, i should be back in Pennsylvania come the 15th of March. I still don't have a car yet so my attendance will remain solely on generousity and me offering a fair amount of gas money in exchange for travel.

However, I'm coming to PA mostly so i can get a car. In which case this would only be temporary.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** scar.

edt: I talked to umbc smasher and he told me that buyin was the problem but that since it was done online(away from the venue) everything else was fine. I've also talked and called ppl @ pitt and cmu, colleges are uncomfortable with buyin prices @ the door and/or in the venue if we can arrange something where ppl buyin somewhere else then holding it on a campus isnt a prob. I have no organization that would sponsor me, therefore I can't get the room i was thinking about, unless OGS would be able to co-sign rather quickly(dunno if a cmu organization could count) I wouldnt be able to get the space. Keep an eye for updates as I am continuing talks with my pplz

Scar

#HarveyDent
Exactly why I started the Penn Gaming Club. <3

p.s. Some people actually e-mailed me and asked if I would be interested in hosting an event at their venue. Weird huh? I'll see how much they want.

Impp

Smash Ace
What's going on? You guys trying to do a tournament or something?
Is it gonna be by Pittsburgh?

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Aho on the irc yesterday. He said that there will be a C3 brawl tourney the weekend after it comes out. I will be driving to this. Also, if there be a pittsburgh tourney, or another CCYO, I will be there.

Rose

Smash Journeyman
anything on for friday? the usual fest at duquesne? if not I will be in pitt anyway between 4 and 10.

mogwai: I will check the schedule tonight and get back to you with any available dates.

TheLake

Smash Master
lol i was definatly kidding....i put the ":D" at the end to show i was just messin around but whatevaaaah *snaps fingers*

We butler folks want a big ol melee tourney too! If worst comes worst you guys can always hold one here at my friends joint (Its a big place with lots of food lolz but thats a super duper long wayz for some of you guys soo... just throwin the option out there)

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
First: 'bug' is probably a the typo of 'big.' He was kidding about the charity, cool off.

Second: I'm coming up to weeklies with Rose tomorrow; trying to get back into it before Brawl comes out. Plus I like getting my *** handed to me.

Third: It's nice to see our youth center being regarded as such a good place to hold events. The past few years we basically turned it into a Halloween Trail machine (which is fun as hell anyway, so we don't mind.)

Fourth: Haven't been back here in quite a while, and if I pissed somebody off before I left and I forgot about it, drop it.

Hope to see you ***s tomorrow.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Convenient timing.

I too have decided to get back into Smash for the release of Brawl, and I will probably be attending Duq again in one of the coming weeks before its out for the sake of putting Melee away on a good note, to me at least. After that, I hope to start traveling and smashing regularly again.

It's definitely also worth me saying to those who I very knowingly did piss off before I left, that I apologize. I'll be the first to regretfully admit I was a royal *** in the months before I left (at the most recent), and in the time I've been gone its become something I intend to change, honestly.

I do fully hope to see all of you again soon.

Re-dibs on sky-blue Falco in Brawl.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
First: 'bug' is probably a the typo of 'big.' He was kidding about the charity, cool off.

Second: I'm coming up to weeklies with Rose tomorrow; trying to get back into it before Brawl comes out. Plus I like getting my *** handed to me.

Third: It's nice to see our youth center being regarded as such a good place to hold events. The past few years we basically turned it into a Halloween Trail machine (which is fun as hell anyway, so we don't mind.)

Fourth: Haven't been back here in quite a while, and if I pissed somebody off before I left and I forgot about it, drop it.

Hope to see you ***s tomorrow.
He's right I meant big

no hard feelings pocky just throwin it out there

on the other hand there might be some butler representation this weekend

deatails when i get 'em

TheLake

Smash Master
I might come...

Lol at you guys thinking we butler folks wouldnt come (nice to see we have a "unreliable show" rep ^_^)

Swift we still have to fox ditto, Xyt i demand a mm lol zelda shall have her vengance! And rose for the love of krystal upload dem videos son!

Good **** guys
Loads of fun

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
taki i hope u have my wii

wes nexy c3 is a friday not a sat so u can use that weekend if u want

sry butler that i couldnt stay longer such a rare case came up.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I like lightning kicking more...O_o Mr. Mogwai sir were you by chance the red falcon i played that left with Xyt?

This is the lake on vudus account by the way...:laugh:

Rose

Smash Journeyman
yo Lake, I think you accidentally picked up one of my controllers when you left. It is black with a black dot in the middle of the d-pad. His name is MacGyver.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
*lake posting on vudus account*

Yeah rose i have uhh macgyver? You have baby matilda so you take care of my baby and ill take care of yours capiche? Oh and upload dem videos dang poopit!

Top Bottom