• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Scar

#HarveyDent
p.s. Swift way to be brilliant and **** in the Tunes thread. Brawl's start is so much different than Melee's start, very important point to bring up. <3

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
So I just played brawl for 11 of the last 16 hours of my life. I love it. I think it might be as competitive as Melee because of how popular it will be. Kirby is amazing. Falcon can't combo into knees (as far as I can tell), Ness is good again, Lucario is hard as **** to learn, Snake blows, and I beat Vidjogamer.

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Dac. Also, no matter how intense the match is, and no matter how hard you concentrate, tripping is ****ing hilarious.

So...there's a chance that I will be going to Canada for a hockey tournament the same weekend as the C3 Brawl tourney. This means a chance that I can't drive. I'll let you guys know when I know.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ONCE AGIAN if someone HAS A WII BRING IT WE GONNA GET MAD PPL TOMM

ALSO ROB I CANT CARRY A TV ON A BUS RIDE THAT LONG(FROM UR HOUSE) SO I'D LIEK TO TRY AND WORK SOMEONE THING OUT EVEN IF IT WARRANTS ME GIVING U GAS MONEYZ

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ONCE AGIAN if someone HAS A WII BRING IT WE GONNA GET MAD PPL TOMM

ALSO ROB I CANT CARRY A TV ON A BUS RIDE THAT LONG(FROM UR HOUSE) SO I'D LIEK TO TRY AND WORK SOMEONE THING OUT EVEN IF IT WARRANTS ME GIVING U GAS MONEYZ
I got the go-ahead from one of my roommates that I can bring his Wii + my component cables tomorrow, so I'll bring that.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Brawl isnt going to be nearly as technical as smash and therefore it wont be as competative, but it does give the people that like smash but dont want to spend the time to learn all the tech skill a tournament game to play.

Leaving now. See you guys in a few.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Double Post ftw!

If you want an awesome picture of Captain Falcon kneeing the earth in your sig (like me), just replace the "()"s with "[]"s in the following line:

(URL="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=146802")(IMG)http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/GizmoTheMogwai/smashtastrophe.gif(/IMG)(/URL)

I want to see all of Pitt at this tourny guys. We have people coming from Ohio and Philly, so let's not disappoint. If you can make it, post in my thread so that we can make that confirmed attendees list grow.

TSK

Smash Apprentice
@Swift

I got a new controller the other day, but I'm not sure I really like all silver so maybe you could switch around the faceplates on it and my old controller tomorrow?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everyone better fawken go to Smashtastrophe. Wes, will we be there? I plan on arriving at like.. I don't even know. 7 or 8? Probably more like 8.

Top Bottom