• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
LOL, I was wrong, stage after all. Cool beans though. I wish he could've showed another stage or two, though. (Pokemon Stadium and Fountain of Dreams and Jungle Japes) Now for the music....

i rise

Smash Apprentice
hopefully they bring back dreamland 64.

it sucks that when they actually announce old stages the first one they announce is my least favorite.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
TERRIFIC UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! One of the better stages from the past games is returning, along with a confirmation that others will as well.

AND WHAT A GREAT SONG!?!?! Between the DK song and this nice make of a real Smash/Zelda classic, we have certainly been spoiled as far as songs go lately. It's making me hungry for more songs!

A+ update, Sakurai! WAY TO GO!

courte

Smash Lord
omg epic win epic win

man this is gonna kinda feel even more awkward than 64 stages in melee

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Awesome, Melee stages return! Not that I'm happy that Temple is featured in the update, but still, very cool!

Maybe even Smash 64 stages will return again :p

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Now I seriously need to hope for the return of my favorite way to annoy my friends: Marth+c stick+Flatzone

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
I thought he was finally going to be cool about it and just show us all the Melee stages that are returning. I don't get why people are exiciting about this. It's a stage we've all spent years on already. This is a new game, ANY stage revealed tonight would have been better than an old one, and especially not one that isn't used in tournaments and is horrible for 1v1. Once again, left off with a Friday update with NOTHING to discuss.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
The temple has HORRIBLE graphics/textures compared to its Melee version. Did they run out of room on the disc or que?

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Im not so impressed with Hyrule castle. To be honest I prefered Link's castle stage in SSB64. But Hyrule castle is only one of the stages coming back. I hope Onett and Pokemon Stadium 1 make it in. The more levels the merrier right? Good update IMO.

Top Bottom