• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

platnum

Smash Lord
You mean the latest two weeks of updates have sucked. Im pretty sure him Posting Sonic Was Pretty **** Awesome, would you rather him not?
the sonic update was knee.

but the knee caused alot of damage to the site so sakurai needed to tone down the updates so as not to destroy the site.

knee updates can do that.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Sakurai: Yeah, stupid November month. I will finally get revenge to you. I still remember that my girlfriend dumped me in November on High School.. I'll show November!

(Does bad November updates)

:(

I predict WALL JUMPING

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I don't think tonight will be a game mode update, cuz that was yesterday. I don't think it'll be a stage either, unless it's Sonic's stage. I wouldn't go for another Final Smash, as the last one was just two days ago. I doubt it'll be a how to play update, or an item (not a good way to end a week), although the item could be possible if it's big). As much as I hope for a new character, it won't happen. I'm gonna say Subspace Emissary related.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Yeah, but what would make a good Sonic stage? Meteor Herd from SA2 Battle would be cool.

You'd just climb up that tower while you fight, similar to that one Ice Climber stage.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
We are only lacking updates on five Final Smashes. Sonic (which we already know), ZSS (which we already know), Snake, Zelda, and Dedede. We got a Final Smashathon of updates this month, so I doubt he'll end the weak week on one.

Marth as AT~!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Jesus t*tty f*cking christ. IsmaR and platnum you're the worst spammers on this site.

I'm saving up all my optimism for Monday's epic update.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I got a feeling of an item/poke'mon(poke'ball) update....

I want a Mario related one though...specifically music

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Jesus t*tty f*cking christ. IsmaR and platnum you're the worst spammers on this site.

I'm saving up all my optimism for Monday's epic update.
I take offense to that! What have I done besides make a few jokes?
I'm sorry and I apologize if it bothers anybody, but have I really done any harm to you?
Jeez......
Lets not escalate this any further, leave me and platnum alone.
And prepare to be disapointed this monday..

AIM0001

Smash Lord
What Pokemon Pokeball would be worthy enough to close a week?

That better not be today's update. I think if they are going to give us a pok'e ball update that it should give us 3-5 pok'e balls at once. there just items. 1 pok'e ball update at a time is bull$hit.

But my guess is something good todays, I don't know what but something good. I'm really hoping for the CHARACTER DROUGHT to END TONIGHT!!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol at people who pay for this site.

Metroid AT, but Mario Music would be kinda cool and I guess kinda sorta could tie me off for the Weekend.

Wait...nvm. a Mario song would tick me off. Cause its gunna be an older Mario song but made more new for Brawl and Ive been hearing those all week on my Super Mario Galaxy. So Nvm, a Mario song would kinda pi$$ me off.

Top Bottom