• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

iMichael

Smash Lord
Tonight music: Gusty Garden Galaxy theme =D

I dare someone to disagree that Gusty Garden Galaxy theme shouldn't be in Brawl!!

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
It's the end of november, so he better give a nice update for the end of the month, but he probably wont, but lets all hope its a character update!

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
I think soon well get a galaxy stage (good egg galaxy) i mean it IS the first galaxy, and one of the most creative, chances for this stage are HIGH.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think soon well get a galaxy stage (good egg galaxy) i mean it IS the first galaxy, and one of the most creative, chances for this stage are HIGH.
That'd be awesome if they can incorperate "sphere" walking!!
U must be knocked out of the planets gravity range (even upwards!)to die!

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
you could go from king Kalientes battle, to Dino Pirrana plant, to pretty much all the planets in the galaxy but the gravety would be weird if they matched it with the games...

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
maybe you might be able to incorperate the crazy gravity from galaxy but gameplay would be strange......... It would be REALLY fun though.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
you could go from king Kalientes battle, to Dino Pirrana plant, to pretty much all the planets in the galaxy but the gravety would be weird if they matched it with the games...
Well if its like del fino plaza, traveling around, then yes,but if its 1 planet then :)

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
But Good egg galaxy is the highest chance for a stage from galaxy (quote me if you agree or disagree)

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
yesterday was a relatively (compared to what we've gotten before it) big update, so I'm guessing something small tonight, then a new character monday.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
well it was good in the game (exept the speed demon part) but in brawl its good egg.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
But yea we need a bowser stage (maybe like the one in mario tennis 64 but with more effects and hazzards.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
duh, we wont get anything till december 3, which will be an awesome update, unless Sakarai decides to peirce everyones heart with YOU MUST RECOVER 2 and super mario bros (NES) music.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
My personal prediction for tomarrow is Somebodys specials since today we got events and yesterday we got wario in tights.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Mario kart stage Gives you items in item boxes?
:color:
Yeah, and like smash balls you would have to break them or let them hit the ground to get to the item (even tho smash balls dont break when they touch ground)

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
cut Sakurai some slack guys, at least he even bothers to give us updates basically every day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Now I kinda want Gimpy to show up to give out a Quadruple-Post warning.

That one's gonna hurt.

Plus I still wanna hear if his prediction is as stubborn as mine.

Marth the AT tonight YEAYUHZ!!!

Top Bottom