• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I would love to know all about the game. I wouldnt have any real problem knowing everything about the game and still having to w8 for it. Its better then not knowing and being P***ed of about what I think might happen but prolly wont. Not naming examples.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
:(
But what sucks is, do you want to know?? That is the ?....
I kinda don't maybe some stuff but not all, it going to be tough avoiding the videos though.

I don't think the full roster will be revealed in one day if that's what everybody means for December 15th. If it is then that would be one very good way to RAIN OUT the Character Drought:)

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Either that's a shop, or Nintendo's really, really lazy. Luigi shares mario's body, only streched out and re-colored. Same exact details in every aspect. >_>

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
The luigi is an obvious photoshop. It looks exactly like mario (shades and everything)

They just elongated the face, and changed the colors.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Either that's a shop, or Nintendo's really, really lazy. Luigi shares mario's body, only streched out and re-colored. Same exact details in every aspect. >_>
it's a shop. Ridley FTB!!!! posted it for Wiseguy's Prediction Thread a couple days before King Dedede was announced.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm 100% sure that it won't be a new character tomorrow.

Maybe an item update or a stage, although I've said stage every day since Monday and haven't been right once.

And yeah, I'm surprised that King Dedede's not unlockable too.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Well everyone. It's the last day of November tomorrow. As well as the last Brawl update in November.

In my view, I can count all the good updates we have had on about one hand.

I hope that December 3rd, we get a big WHOPPER of either Bowser Jr, Paper Mario, Ridley or a veteran.

As for tomorrow, well I predict a stage, with either a special moves or pokeball update attached to it. ;)

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
It's been a while since we last got a Subspace video and character. Especially a character--

A Samus Subspace scenario video that shows Ridley as a NPC boss. I would have loved too see Ridley in the game as a selectable character, but after seeing Bowser's profile, stating how he is the heaviest and biggest of the bunch, I think that drastically cut Ridley's chances of being playable.

I sort of want it's confirmation so we can get over it already and anticipate something new. >:

Captain Olimar was next in line after Ridley in terms of Sakurai's journal mentions of the polls, and he seems like a sensible character to add, so unveiling his character is another possibility.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
True everyone.

Maybe tomorrow will be Zelda's Final Smash.... well actually 3 in one week would be pushing it.... wouldn't it? XD

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Ah yes, Princess Peach's castle, maybe instead of the huge Bullet Bill....

We could have the bullet bills that lock on to the opponent like in Super Mario Galaxy... that would be groovy. :p

So yes, 95% of me is saying: Stage tomorrow. To be specific.... a Kirby related stage. :)

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Concerning Monday's update, I have an excellent idea for what it could very well be.

"New Launch Date

We have decided to release it as originally planned. The game will hit store shelves in North America on December third. W-Wait... That's... today? Hurry out and go buy it! We've only shipped one copy per store!"

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Concerning Monday's update, I have an excellent idea for what it could very well be.

"New Launch Date

We have decided to release it as originally planned. The game will hit store shelves in North America on December third. W-Wait... That's... today? Hurry out and go buy it! We've only shipped one copy per store!"
That would be so awesome...But I don't have a wii yet, but I'd still try to buy it.

Top Bottom