• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Weed

Smash Lord
Oh, this isn't bad, I like what he's done with the events.
Hoping to see a really big variety once again, and it's looking good.

Kruton

Smash Ace
This is a sweet update.

We can all agree one flaw in Melee was that some of the really interesting events were sometimes just too easy. Level adjustment FTW. :)

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
aren't kirby and dedede from the same series or does everyone have thier own individual stages?
idk i just figured that kirby would have another stage besides the halberd...possibly another one with a tree that blows u off the stage. and dedede im not entirely expected him to have his own stage but he could have one from like the interior of his castle from kirby64(the only kirby game ive fully played)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ismar I have returned from the depths of hell to have my revenge! Hahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, OMG events! I love this. Best update this month. And I guesss Dedede is a starter from the looks of it.

courte

Smash Lord
yup yep thats good thats great awesome just what i needed freakin a !! now i can play this game... just about forever lol

new downloadable events and custom made my friends would just make this more awesome than awesomer and its the return of full body blackface warrior LINKERU!!

LOL I PREDICTED THIS WAY too early like last week

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
idk i just figured that kirby would have another stage besides the halberd...possibly another one with a tree that blows u off the stage. and dedede im not entirely expected him to have his own stage but he could have one from like the interior of his castle from kirby64(the only kirby game ive fully played)
i guess so, but the only game i got was kirby air ride lols

the only thing is that i don't think that every character nescessarily needs another stage

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I really like the pictures. It makes events easier to understand before you get into it. Also assuming that Two Trouble Kings is the first event match, which I do, Then Dedede seems to be confirmed as a starter.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Yea, this update was actually good. I loved event matches in Melee so getting a look at them is one of the best updates I could get besides a stage or character, but I'm sure we should get at least a character in December and late January all will be revealed.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Ismar I have returned from the depths of hell to have my revenge! Hahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, OMG events! I love this. Best update this month. And I guesss Dedede is a starter from the looks of it.
Maybe. That's what I was thinking, seeing how he's in event number 1.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
I really like the pictures. It makes events easier to understand before you get into it. Also assuming that Two Trouble Kings is the first event match, which I do, Then Dedede seems to be confirmed as a starter.
nice thinking

allthough u might have to unlock events

(unlikely)

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Awesome update, mario being my main guy, I'm going to enjoy beating the crap out of both Bowser and DeDeDe in the first event :D.

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I literally jumped out of bed just to post this first when I realized it. You win this round, good sir.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
So... If Dedede is in the very first event match... either he's a starter... or you have to unlock some characters before you can even unlock Event Mode. Interesting...

I guess we just won't be unlocking any Kirby characters then. Sakurai really IS too modest with his creations. Come on Sakurai! I want to EARN Dedede!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow this is great! I love event matches. Also this Dark Link doesn't look like the alternate color, that dark link look like Mr Game & Watch.

Which I predicted long ago that Sonic & Snake are both starters, cuz Sonic is in SE pairing with Mario.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Right. That means we have THREE Kirby reps starting. Impressive.

Anyway, this update is shweet! Not only can they be harder, but hopefully longer!

BTW, the first event in Melee was Trouble King, right?

Kruton

Smash Ace
I wonder why they left the second event out as an example. Keeping another Star Fox starter secret?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
this update at least helped me to know how big bowser ealy is. he is alot bigger than I expected. also, I am glad to see these returning, I dont realy know why. two trouble kings? that one looks like fun. also I am glad to see varying difficulty, it would be good for making those first few matches much more challenging.

RL89

Smash Cadet
It looks like Sakurai is getting creative with these events in Brawl more than in Melee.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
So... If Dedede is in the very first event match... either he's a starter... or you have to unlock some characters before you can even unlock Event Mode. Interesting...

I guess we just won't be unlocking any Kirby characters then. Sakurai really IS too modest with his creations. Come on Sakurai! I want to EARN Dedede!
Maybe not...i'm pretty sure you fought pikachu or falco or something before he was actually unlocked, and wasn't it technically possible to play event 51 before unlocking Mewtwo? I'm pretty sure you can face off against unlockables in event matches.

As far as the update goes? EPIC MIGHTY WIN. They even found a way to improve event mode! Seriously, it's so hard to wait for this game. Halo 3 was my most anticipated game, and waiting for it was painful, but with these updates, it's even harder because it's like a mighty tease! I WANNA PLAY BRAWL NOW!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
All 3 known Kirby characters as starters...that could only mean 1 thing...

MARX is unlockable!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

You would have a point, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE DEMONS!!!!
*hums dramatic music*

hmm, I wonder what the tank one in the back is???!?

Top Bottom