• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Bmm

Smash Cadet
anybody else notice it says warioman can reflect certain attacks?
i wonder if he can reflect projectiles.... hehehe

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Nobody here thinks Peach's is worse than Wario's? Jeez...

I'm predicting something.......um.........RIDLEY!!!
You have to be kidding me, right?

Tell me, how does a pair of pyjamas and the lack of skill to ride a motorbike, compare to a FS that makes everyone else on screen immobile and defenseless, as well as the option to fully replenish the users damage meter.

Back on topic -

I think a Swimming update would be great, im really curious on how it really works.

However im predicting something FS or moveset related, hopefully Peache's full moveset. Predicting Zelda's is too unlikely.

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
random update idea:
make sure u look foward to dec 3rds update...it will be so incredible that i will not be posting any updates for today or tomorrow

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
another idea for dec 3rd (if this hasn't been said)

A veteran smasher (luigi of Cf PLZZ)

it would make sense to have a veteran smasher on the day the game came out wouldn't it?

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone heard of anythng REAL that Dec. 3rd will be a big update?
Or is it just expected because it was the original release date?
If so, I hope we're not setting out heads too high for something normal.

Falco400 already called that.
Not only is it the original release date, but there is a theory about 3 characters being revealed every other month. It seems to work out since november was one of the off months, and we got no-one. Plus it's the first of the month, usually a good update, although I couldn't give you examples.

So there is lots of evidence that adds up to Dec. 3rd being awesome. Although Sakurai could go ahead and be as random as he always is. There's no way to beat the mindgames.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'm at a complete blank to what the update could be and since I doubt we will get any new info I have narrowed it down to a few options... I'll be glad if I'm suprised though...

-Sonics Final Smash
-Mario Circut
-Crawling or some other gameplay update.
-Some known characters special moves.
-Some random thing we already know.

If it's something new I'll be presently surprised though.

Top Bottom