• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I think it is a resonable update, not good enough compared to the DeDeDe one or hopefully a shiny new character...it basically gets rid of some speculation over Wario's FS...I want a Character!

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Wario definitely does not > All... in fact he is lucky if he > some.

Wario ftl.

I'm hoping tomorrow night's update isn't made of fail like the last two weeks of updates have been. I wouldn't mind it if Sakurai gave us a character update. Especially if its either: C. Falcon, Marth, Jigglypuff or Ridley.
That's why I said Wario < All... You know, less than symbol.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
lol at geometry wars reference

For an FS battle though I think a pretty good scene would be to have a Samus ditto and have them use their FS at the same time. That would be interesting to see. (lol can you say DBZ?)
Ummm, that was a TMBG reference...

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
First decent update in weeks and people still complain...Amazing.
It'll be so funny when we're get a newcomer, and people will complain about that too.

Is that all you people do?

P.S. - Today's update was awesome, and the variety Wario's presenting might make me try him out.

Oh yeah, Mario Circuit update or some other stage tomorrow.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I can predict it's going to be either a new character or something involving the SSE.

I mean, that's empty space has to be filled up so it can equal to 12 Newcomers and 12 Veterans.

I predict Sora from KH tomorrow. :)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'm laughing at all the people that got mad at this good update.

Pokeball tomorrow probably.
Yeah I'm laughing too. I'm beginning to think all people want to see is a f***ing new character update everyday. Well guess what it ain't gonna happen, This WARIO FS UPDATE is this yhe best thing we gotin awhile. Atleast it wasn't another update on screen menus, TV set ups, How to do this and that with your controls. So I'm happy about this update and it kinda lets us know that we may have many more FS's that can be orginal and won't just be the same whole big blast moves like Mario's and Samus. Good update and it may just get a lil better this week. It just might..........

I have no prediction today.... It could be anything........

Timbalada

Smash Cadet
Of course all people want is a new character update! I'm also sure those people also enjoy Subspace Emissary updates, stage updates, assist trophy updates, and others. I would beat the f*** out of some one if they were crossing thier fingers for the widescreen update. People shouldn't get p**** and try to justify a lame update. Honestly, I was dissappointed to find out Warios final smash was to dress up like the D**** on San Andres and get a little power boost. I would of totally been pumped if it was some thing like a massive fart attack. How funny would it be to eat some garlic and blow everyone off the screen? Anyway for tommorow, all I want is a

Newcomer

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Good update today. The rest of the week will be okay-lame updates, but Monday will be a huge one.

Of course all people want is a new character update! I'm also sure those people also enjoy Subspace Emissary updates, stage updates, assist trophy updates, and others. I would beat the f*** out of some one if they were crossing thier fingers for the widescreen update. People shouldn't get p**** and try to justify a lame update. Honestly, I was dissappointed to find out Warios final smash was to dress up like the D**** on San Andres and get a little power boost. I would of totally been pumped if it was some thing like a massive fart attack. How funny would it be to eat some garlic and blow everyone off the screen? Anyway for tommorow, all I want is a

Newcomer
I'm pretty sure you can do a massive fart. It says it increases all of his moves, and his down special is a fart, so I'm guessing it'll be bigger when he's Wario Man.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
It better be a Subspace Emmisary Cutscene.
I looking forward to how Link or Sonic will fit in.
Im not so sure Sonic will be in SE.

Didnt Sakurai say all 3rd parties would unlockable? And I dont think unlockables will be in SE or the Opening Video, (until you unlock them at least [like in the 64 version when once you unlocked ALL 4! characters the showed up at the end of opening movie] remember?)

Weed

Smash Lord

Didnt Sakurai say all 3rd parties would unlockable? And I dont think unlockables will be in SE or the Opening Video, (until you unlock them at least [like in the 64 version when once you unlocked ALL 4! characters the showed up at the end of opening movie] remember?)
Unless it was just for show, Sonic's opening movie began in a Subspace area

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

First off, there is no doubt in my mind that Sonic will be in SE. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just put him in whole real-time fight scenes against the SA if he wasn't. I could see if they just left his involvement in the SE setting at the part where he ran past Mario, but the actual fighting? I don't think so. Maybe he won't be there the first time through, but can you say "branching storylines"?

Also, I want to go back to what I said once that it would be sick for Brawl to have TWO opening videos. One when you first start the game, showing all the starters, and maybe flashing Sonic and Snake
and Megaman
. But then when you find all the characters and unlock most of the game, you get the super secret bonus opening video with ALL the playable characters involved.

That would make Brawl the uber best game evah!

Stryks

Smash Hero
ANYTHING would be better than the widescreen update, thats why I LIKED todays update, cause I compared it with yesterday, and I find warios final to be one of the worst yet (IMO)...

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I'd have to agree. Some of the Final Smashes have changed from "AWESOME" to "What the freak?!", ah it seems Mario, Link, Metaknight, Ike, and Lucas have probably the most killer smash attacks. After seeing Final Smashes for the first time, I thought all characters would be able to do some killer final smash moves such as Mario's/Link's. Not ones that you HAVE to control such as DK's, Fox's, Yoshi's, and so on...I guess you can't expect everything to be perfect!

Anyways! Tonight's prediction...I'd say an Assist Trophy/Pokeball.

Revven

FrankerZ
Probably Krystal before Ridley, I'd bet. The fact that the VA of her put her on her site as voicing her for Brawl (+ ZSS and Knuckle Joe) and then quickly took it all down a couple of days later tells me she's next. Also, Official Nintendo Magazine (the Nintendo mag in the U.K) had said that they bet the next character update would be Krystal. I'm just sorry, but I feel Ridley will have to wait.

That aside, I doubt a character update tomorrow. Probably a Pokeball, we haven't gotten one of those since Piplup... and most likely, it'll be of Latios and Latias.

Top Bottom