• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Kruton

Smash Ace
And I can't wait for an all-Final Smash Character battle! i'll probably have to set it up in practice mode by spawning a ton a smash balls, but if you can make practice multiplayer like you could in Melee, then how about this:

Giga Bowser vs Zero Suit Samus vs Wario Man vs Super Sonic!

An all Final Smash character battle would be AWESOME!

Sakurai, thank you! YOU WIN!
It would either be Sonic or Bowser, depending on when they grab the ball, because they habe invincibility.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Heh. I knew Wario's final smash would turn him into Wario Man! AWESOME update. Now I just have to figure out what to say on my blog. Haha.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
Wario just keeps getting more and more tempting to play as...He may be my secondary behind Marth...and be honest...who else is gonna ride the motorcycle anyway? ; )[/QUOTE]

his bike is pretty cool and i do like warioware

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
The big question is how long does it last. If for a while, then it's like Gigabowser, if for the rest of the match, then it's like ZSS and might be sort of a new character...
umm...I already said this.

LOL no offense meant. but yeah, I wonder if you die with ZSS or Wario Man, do you respawn as Samus and Wario? Or ZSS and Wario Man?

And like I said...I cannot wait for this match: Giga Bowser vs Super Sonic vs Wario Man vs Zero Suit Samus. AN ALL FS BRAWL, courtesey of practice mode!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Quoted both for truth!

Wario just keeps getting more and more tempting to play as...He may be my secondary behind Marth...and be honest...who else is gonna ride the motorcycle anyway? ; )
LOL! Wario man vs Sonic in a race!
I wonder what Warioman's Wario waft looks like. I like his FS but Wario man costume sucks. Look like Fred Flintstones turn fruity
I wonder if Alt costumes effect it..
The big question is how long does it last. If for a while, then it's like Gigabowser, if for the rest of the match, then it's like ZSS and might be sort of a new character...
Good point, i'm guessing no more than a minute if its a transformation FS,,

iMichael

Smash Lord
j-j ....Thank you!!!

This is freaking hilarious!! I love it!

Why are you complaning people?!? this is soo funny!!
Silver we are all trying to figure out why people are complaining....

"S4KURAI U SUCK.....BRAWL BLOWS....WARIOMAN? SO STUPID" I don't understand why people get mad and complain, we've been waiting for this update since.....forever! We finally get it and people diss it like it's nothing...

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
If it was a new character, he would have been announced as such. So no.

Its going to be more along the lines of Giga Bowser than it is ZSS. Same character, just beefed the hell up, for a temporary amount of time. If you die, you come back as normal Wario.

The only question I have is does it only last for a short time like most FS's, or until you die? I think it would be too overpowered if it lasted until you die, because what if items are on, and you grab a heart container? You may never die... then you'd just dominate the match. I'm pretty sure he'll revert back to normal before too long.

Also, you come back as ZSS when you die as ZSS. I dunno where you guys got the idea that you come back as Samus. That's ********.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
GUYS STOP COMPLAINING! You don't know a terrific update when you see one. We've (well most of us) been waiting for this update for MONTHS! Epic Win.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
If it was a new character, he would have been announced as such. So no.

Its going to be more along the lines of Giga Bowser than it is ZSS. Same character, just beefed the hell up, for a temporary amount of time. If you die, you come back as normal Wario.

The only question I have is does it only last for a short time like most FS's, or until you die? I think it would be too overpowered if it lasted until you die, because what if items are on, and you grab a heart container? You may never die... then you'd just dominate the match. I'm pretty sure he'll revert back to normal before too long.

Also, you come back as ZSS when you die as ZSS. I dunno where you guys got the idea that you come back as Samus. That's ********.
I agree, he would be announced as a character if it lasted for the rest of the match. So I think it's safe to assume that it's temporary like Gigabowser.... but wackier.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
GUYS I AM EXCITED! I am just bursting! I am so happy to have recieved a long awaited update. WOOOHOOOOOOO!

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I stick with my pessimistic motto.

"If it's not a 'Challenger Approaching!' update, it's not a good update"

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
This was a really cool update, I'm glad to have more new FS's, especially after yesterday, haha.

Wario's FS does look kind of useless, though. I guess it's impossible to tell without seeing it in action, but Sakurai himself says his attacks aren't overwhelmingly impossible, and since there is no new character page, I'm assuming this is just a brief transformation, and I can't imagine that it'd be that hard to avoid him or his attacks until time runs out. At least Gigabowser is huge and freakishly strong, heh. I do want to ride that motorcycle now, though...

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Wario-Man, Wario-Man, Wario-Man hates Triangle Man, they have a fight, Triangle wins, Triangle man...

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Wario-Man, Wario-Man, Wario-Man hates Triangle Man, they have a fight, Triangle wins, Triangle man...
lol at geometry wars reference

For an FS battle though I think a pretty good scene would be to have a Samus ditto and have them use their FS at the same time. That would be interesting to see. (lol can you say DBZ?)

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Sakurai said "And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks."

This made me think "But other characters' FSs DO..."

So, the logical conclusion is: Wario < All

This is why people are complaining. It's not a bad update. It's just another reason to dislike a character. It's like if Sonic turned into Shadow instead of Super Sonic. A dumb Shadow.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Sakurai said "And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks."

This made me think "But other characters' FSs DO..."

So, the logical conclusion is: Wario < All

This is why people are complaining. It's not a bad update. It's just another reason to dislike a character. It's like if Sonic turned into Shadow instead of Super Sonic. A dumb Shadow.
That wouldnt even really add up though, the Shadow thing.

And well is its Wario < All. Then yeah, its a gay update. Lol.

All these wack updates. Dec. 3rd better be good.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well for all those who doesn't like final smash updates we only have 5 more at the moment
to go through so those will soon stop.

and 9 more character moves updates so thats what 14 more updates for the characters that we have (not including any that haven't been shown on the dojo)

well tommorrow i say stage / item or a how to play update

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
How can people say Warios FS sucks when we havent even seen it in action yet. Weren't people saying the same thing about Pits FS when it was announced? Yet it turned out to be one of the better ones in the demo.

superduper

Smash Cadet
Wario > All.

Super Sonic is boring and predictable. Besides, Peach's FS isn`t overwhelimingly strong either. Wario-man is fun and awesome.

You people are wrong, this is another reason to LOVE the character.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Wario definitely does not > All... in fact he is lucky if he > some.

Wario ftl.

I'm hoping tomorrow night's update isn't made of fail like the last two weeks of updates have been. I wouldn't mind it if Sakurai gave us a character update. Especially if its either: C. Falcon, Marth, Jigglypuff or Ridley.

Top Bottom