• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
You just watch, people are going to now say that Zelda is going to transform into Shiek for her FS T_T

But this update! OMG, best we've had in a LOOONNNGGG time =/

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
just another flop in my book. Final Smashes should be cool and devastating. This is the complete opposite.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
WAH HAH HA HA HAH!! WARIO'S A-NUMBER ONE!

Wario's Final Smash, that's awesome, gotta say I really like this one....anyone who says Wario's low tier or has a bad FS must just dislike him...He's garlic-powered Wario-Man! WAH HAH HA HA HAH!

Kruton

Smash Ace
I am going to make the prediction that King Dedede is going to have a FS that allows you to control him, like Bowser and Wario.

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
That SUIT is DEVASTATING! It'll become the new fashionable pajamas that comes packed with the GAME!

Anyways, we'll never know it's power until we have the game ourselves =/

iMichael

Smash Lord
Goodness we just got Wario's final smash and people are still complaining. It was so unexpected, because we all thought it was going to be a giant fart (Super Wario Waft?). I just don't understand how, if it's not a character people will not be happy.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
This is seriously an awesome update! It's one we havn't seen before, and I'ts pretty unexpected. Now, Wario's final smash doesn't SEEM to be all that great, but it might actually own, since it does power up his regular moves. The question: how long do you stay Wario Man? The rest of the match? Until you die? A set time limit?

If you stay as super wario for a while, you'll be able to fight with a powered up moveset, which could actually be more useful than the one hit, possible miss final smash attacks. Super Wario for the Win.

And I can't wait for an all-Final Smash Character battle! i'll probably have to set it up in practice mode by spawning a ton a smash balls, but if you can make practice multiplayer like you could in Melee, then how about this:

Giga Bowser vs Zero Suit Samus vs Wario Man vs Super Sonic!

An all Final Smash character battle would be AWESOME!

Sakurai, thank you! YOU WIN!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Actually I like this FS. It may not be very flashy like volt tackle or super sonic, but it's cool & wacky.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
<Wario-Man>

Wario’s Final Smash is Wario-Man!

screenshot

Eat garlic!

screenshot

Wario-Man!

Even after becoming Wario-Man, you control him as you normally would. And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks.

But he is able to negate a variety of moves and boasts some rather odd abilities...

screenshot

Punch to pummelpummelpummelpummel!

screenshot

It’s a sideways-sliding shoulder tackle!

screenshot

His midair moves make him fly?!

His special moves are also powered up, but the one thing you can’t do is ride his bike.

Don’t do it.

This may seem like a joke, but you absolutely must not ride it.

screenshot

Tooooooo faaaaaaaaast!!!

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
For you silver.

Nov. 28 Wed. 2007

Wario: Final Smash
Characters

<Wario-Man>

Wario’s Final Smash is Wario-Man!

Eat garlic!

Wario-Man!

Even after becoming Wario-Man, you control him as you normally would. And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks.

But he is able to negate a variety of moves and boasts some rather odd abilities...

Punch to pummelpummelpummelpummel!

It’s a sideways-sliding shoulder tackle!

His midair moves make him fly?!

His special moves are also powered up, but the one thing you can’t do is ride his bike.

Don’t do it.

This may seem like a joke, but you absolutely must not ride it.

Tooooooo faaaaaaaaast!!!
Characters | Wario | Nov. 28 Wed. 2007

Zek

Smash Ace
How the hell can you guys possibly claim to know that the move sucks just from looking at screenshots? I mean, Yoshi just flies around and does attacks and nobody says his FS sucks. This could be totally devastating depending on how strong his moves are.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
You people sicken me. You finally get something completely original and unexpected, and you still shoot it down.

I waft in your general direction.

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
If you look at the screenies, you can actually see they're FLYING, with the smoke trail. This must mean the moves must have SOME strength to them :p.

It isn't just a costume change =/

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm guess with all his moves powered up, this is where that giant fart is supposed to come in. I sure hope so because that would've been awesome too.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
How the hell can you guys possibly claim to know that the move sucks just from looking at screenshots? I mean, Yoshi just flies around and does attacks and nobody says his FS sucks. This could be totally devastating depending on how strong his moves are.
You people sicken me. You finally get something completely original and unexpected, and you still shoot it down.

I waft in your general direction.
Quoted both for truth!

Wario just keeps getting more and more tempting to play as...He may be my secondary behind Marth...and be honest...who else is gonna ride the motorcycle anyway? ; )

platnum

Smash Lord
D+? we've been waiting on this forever. too bad the move sucks, if that's what you mean.
i gave it a D+ because it wasnt awsome enough.infact here is grading key:
useless:F
e 4 all stuff: D-
moves: D
FS:D+
music:C to C+
stage:B+
SSE:B-
character:A- to A+.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I wonder what Warioman's Wario waft looks like. I like his FS but Wario man costume sucks. Look like Fred Flintstones turn fruity

iMichael

Smash Lord
Quoted both for truth!

Wario just keeps getting more and more tempting to play as...He may be my secondary behind Marth...and be honest...who else is gonna ride the motorcycle anyway? ; )
Gonna have to ride the motorcycle lol....Can someone say Bridge of Eldin please:)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The big question is how long does it last. If for a while, then it's like Gigabowser, if for the rest of the match, then it's like ZSS and might be sort of a new character...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I can't wait in practice mode to ride the motorcycle and see how fast it really goes...i wonder if Wario Man could use it to win a match? Does more speed = heavier blow? Because, just like DK carrying off an opponent with 1 stock left when he has 2, I bet Wario Man could ride off the edge and blow a 1-life-remaining opponent away while getting an epic win.

man, I LOVE this update! GREAT JOB SAKURAI! Too bad more people aren't happy...I really dont get it. This is one of the big updates that we have been waiting for since forever!

Top Bottom