• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
I hope it's Sonic's Stage, I really think that is ALL we can hope for until....DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

December will ROCK, I am calling a new character on December 3!!!!!!!!

blakersbobismash

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking a Fawful AT tonight, or a Sonic Stage. Plus It's gonna be a double update tonight with a Pokeball that we already know about from E4All. But that's just my random opinion.

BTW, my 2nd post ever wOOt!

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Ah I was really hoping for a Subspace Update soon. I'll just take my wild guess..."Lottery"!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
i just hope that all works out because widescreen is nice and all but i need something more. i call stage

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
I'm going to say a pokemon, though it'll probably be like, "To start the game, you must click on the disk channel!!!"

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I would actually really like for them to have a follow-up to today's update. That being a Donkey Kong stage based off the original game. How great would that be.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
give the guy a break i mean does everyone realize all of these updates are spoilers?
Yeah, theyre spoilers. Theyre spoiling all the fun :mad:

I predict SOMETHING character related.

I'm madly hoping my neglected SSB main Zelda will get her final smash. I will be dissapointed if it changes her into Shiek though. Give her a propper Down+b and a Final Smash, please!

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
tommorrow's update will be a stage or a character's special moves

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
i thikns its going to be something like..."different ways to turn on the console"
or something useful like that....
Nah, it has to do with something ingame.
So it may be "What to do at the 'Press Start' screen".

But seriously, I was thinking how cool it would be to get the opening AMV as an update? I'd literally watch it all day, everyday until February 10th.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Nah, it has to do with something ingame.
So it may be "What to do at the 'Press Start' screen".

But seriously, I was thinking how cool it would be to get the opening AMV as an update? I'd literally watch it all day, everyday until February 10th.

Opening AMV? Uhhh... you do know AMV stands for Anime Music Video, unless Im missing something.

Do you mean, Opening Movie? Lol.
Yeah that would be cool, Im with ya Dyce.

But thats on of my FAV things to do with a game,
Turn it on and watch the Opening Video. I dont think I would want to ruin that moment with it as an Update.
Feel what Im saying?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Opening AMV? Uhhh... you do know AMV stands for Anime Music Video, unless Im missing something.

Do you mean, Opening Movie? Lol.
Yeah that would be cool, Im with ya Dyce.

But thats on of my FAV things to do with a game,
Turn it on and watch the Opening Video. I dont think I would want to ruin that moment with it as an Update.
Feel what Im saying?
AMV = Anime Music Video?

It does?? Since when??? Whoops! My bad...

But yes, it's my favorite thing when I buy a new game or if I just love the opening MOVIE. [fixed]

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Getting the opening movie would be cool, though it could easily contain spoilers for things that Sakurai doesn't want to reveal yet, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon! Captain Falcon!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
update:"make sure you have a TV and a WII*
Whoa! I have both of those!!! All i need is a power outlet!!

Update-Character (SNAAAKE!) Final smash.

yeah i dont know what sakurai has been thinking. these updates lately
are **** i cant wait till that magazine reveals the starting roster!
Hmmm, This intrigues me......when was it? Dec 15?

courte

Smash Lord
i predict either dual and triple wielding on lockout only to be announced

in all seriousness though i'm expecting an item of stage from f-zero

Top Bottom