• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Tomorrow - You can choose between timed matches and stock matches!

Egads, forrealz, Sakurai?!?!!

Either that or an already confirmed pokemon...which would still be better than today's update.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Face it people, the rest of the week will be horrible updates. He's building up to a great update on Monday, Dec 3rd.
Ive already accepted that fact, as why IM making fun of the reso of the week.

So what's gonna be tomorrow's update? Pausing?
Nov. 28th Dojo Update

"You can break your Opponent's Shield!"

Metalknux

Smash Ace
Tomorrow's update: "Cursor
The glove cursor will be making a return in this game. Remember how you used to always be bored while picking your character? We already thought of that. The cursor now moves it's fingers around while you choose your character. We really have thought of everything."

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I still am hoping for Geno or a character update, afterall AT are not characters! In addition a more interesting FS then Lucas's would be interesting...

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Tomorrow's update: "Cursor
The glove cursor will be making a return in this game. Remember how you used to always be bored while picking your character? We already thought of that. The cursor now moves it's fingers around while you choose your character. We really have thought of everything."
I wouldn't be too suprised.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
With the way things have been going, and how there are rumors to release the character list on the 15th, and with Sakurai saying he wanted to be the one to reveal the characters, I would imagine December 3rd having an update with a picture of the character select screen with all characters unlocked. This would leave room for developments in the future on Dojo as concerns to people who don't know/recognize some characters.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Tomorrows update:
YOU MUST ROLL!!

"Rolling is an easy dodging move consisting in doing a roll behind your oponent.

this time since we have tought of pretty much everything... remember the guy from Mortal kombat that said TOASTIE!'? wellwe added a similair character, its Peppy from star fox! every now and then he will appear out of nowhere and yell DO A BARREL ROLL!.

The game is very nostalgic dont you think?"

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Tomorrows update:
YOU MUST ROLL!!

"Rolling is an easy dodging move consisting in doing a roll behind your oponent.

this time since we have tought of pretty much everything... remember the guy from Mortal kombat that said 'WHOOPSIE!'? wellwe added a similair character, its Peppy from star fox! every now and then he will appear out of nowhere and yell DO A BARREL ROLL!.

The game is very nostalgic dont you think?"
Actualy, he said 'Toastie", but I love the idea.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
"press start" screen and selection menus, or maybe even volume control.

I want to see the squirtle's standard special, ivysaur's side special, and charizard's up special.

platnum

Smash Lord
tonight update.

com levels.

"up to this point have included the ablity for you to change the level of computer oponets.until now the max was 9 but now its 10!"

*picture*
"oh look LV10"

*picture*
"the higher the level the harder the fight"

"btw level 10 coms can wavedash...and you cant BWAHAHA"

Roy4theBrawl

Smash Cadet
I sort of am expecting the updates to start getting better starting on December 3rd. Hopefully Sakurai will post something huge on December 3rd. Hopefully a character. Or two.
Or announce that a SSBB Demo will appear on the Wii Shop Channel. :)

Roy4theBrawl

Smash Cadet
I sort of am expecting the updates to start getting better starting on December 3rd. Hopefully Sakurai will post something huge on December 3rd. Hopefully a character. Or two.
Or announce that a SSBB Demo will appear on the Wii Shop Channel. :)

Top Bottom