• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
You mean, That One Guy?
Yeah. I rember that one guy.

Luigi Confirmed cause, well, DUH.

Falcon Confirmed cause, well, DUH! And Samurai Goroh is an AT.
You cant have that character be an AT without the main character that got him there.

Don't know his name, but I know who you're talking about.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
ahhh that was a good nine hours of sleep so that I could be fully rested when disappointment hit. Surprise! Disappointment! It's nice to see some of the anti-complainers have just realized that Sakurai has been updating filler for the past month.5 Yup, it's always been THIS EXCITING! YESSSS!!! Don't like the DK music though. The way things are going there's going to be ONE song playing on every single stage because the rest is unbearable.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm getting okay with the fact that the updates are going to be uneventful for the next month or so, because they are saving all the surprises for last.

I'm pleased about the widescreen support, that looks amazing. Unfortunetly, I don't have a widescreen television. I also agree that the DK music is rather lame, there isn't much going on in the piece.

Burnsro

Smash Cadet
Based on today's update here is my prediction for ones to come.

-Game Modes: Menus, you can rotate them again in Brawl, just like in Melee!
-Game Modes: Sound Settings, Mono or Stereo...and more!
-Game Modes: Trophies, you obtain trophies just like in Melee but with a twist!
-How to Play: Techniques: Crouching, you may not have thought that it had much use but you can use it like so.
-Items: More Items from Previous Installments!
-Items: Clock!
-Items: Soccer ball!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Wow.. I really hope this week isn't a repeat of last week.. Looks like it will be though.

However i will remain Hopeful. Captain Falcon shall be revealed soon. If not him then perhaps Jigglypuff, Mewtwo or someone new.

Stryks

Smash Hero
This update is worse than the banana peel, smoke ball ANDthe must recover! its just plain bad...

anyway NOTHING can be worse than this update tomorrow...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
This update is worse than the banana peel, smoke ball ANDthe must recover! its just plain bad...

anyway NOTHING can be worse than this update tomorrow...

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you were wrong. I hope they give us a decent one maybe today, and drop a big one on us next monday, dec 3.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Luigi smells like roses to me.
Well Id guess he smells like any plumber with goomba guts all over his shoes and pee from him Pi**ing his pants all the time.

He wears those short overalls that show his socks cause their the only ones left after he wets himself b4 every game.

Im sorry, Lol. i do love Luigi. But with all the stereotypes of him being a ****, I had to.
(I dont actually agree with the stereotypes. Luigi is a BAMF)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you were wrong. I hope they give us a decent one maybe today, and drop a big one on us next monday, dec 3.
I really wish people would stop hyping up Dec. 3rd. I'm not saying were goin to have a $hitty update that day but I'm just saying it wont be as good as everyone says it's going to be it's just a regular day.

My prediction is another update like yesterday but maybe a lil better and not as worthless.

Top Bottom