• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Why does Mario switch places with Snake in the screenshots?

OMG..

Widescreen causes character sprite switching!

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
I propose we feed Sakurai to Sony.

His development team already has the general idea of what they need to do, and the game is for the most part finished. We don't need him anymore.

DOWN WITH SAKURAI

anybody notice that sonic/mario/snake/dedede are all about the same size, height wise
Of course. That's the logical thing to do in this game. If they were all their relevant sizes, Pikachu in comparison to Pokemon Trainer would barely come up to his knee. Sonic would be half Snake's size, and if Ridley's in he'll have to be downsized for the fight as well.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i propose we make sex the new word for fail until a character is confirmed.

in light of that, these last 4 weeks of updates have been epic sex.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I propose we feed Sakurai to Sony.

His development team already has the general idea of what they need to do, and the game is for the most part finished. We don't need him anymore.

DOWN WITH SAKURAI
No, do the opposite!
If Sakurai gets Sony's money.....
BRAWL FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

courte

Smash Lord
mixed feelings on music

in regards to the other updates being mostly options menu related

as we say "if you can't beat the options menu, how are you gonna beat the game!!"
so think of it like this, they're giving us all the cheat code for the pregame!!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Next update: Purchasing your copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Sakurai: And I hear in some places you can even pre-order it! That's a pretty big thing, huh?!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Did some of you find this odd?

He is the mainstay who has built Nintendo sound since the days of Game & Watch: Hirokazu Tanaka.

He wasn’t included on the list of musicians until now, but he secretly joined the fray!

Hint to G&W being secret?
There we go, that's what I was looking for.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
ENOUGH WITH THE
NESS IS DECONFIRMED,
SHEIK AND GANONDORF CONFIRMED,
GAME AND WATCH CONFIRMED!!! :mad:
Nothing is confirmed until its on the dojo!!!
Those Ness, Sheik and Ganondorf statements are true.

We all know Luigi is confirmed, but he's not on the DOJO yet.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea, I want DKC music, a mushroom kingdom song, a Zelda theme song, etc. Not all this remixed crap. I obviously want it updated and flashier, but they completely killed every song that's been put up on the dojo so far. The best part of the music so far is the last 10 seconds of the pokemon song.

I mean, you get to listen ot the WHII SHOP CHANNEL AND MII CHANNEL music during a stage? wtf.....

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I want DKC music, a mushroom kingdom song, a Zelda theme song, etc. Not all this remixed crap. I obviously want it updated and flashier, but they completely killed every song that's been put up on the dojo so far. The best part of the music so far is the last 10 seconds of the pokemon song.

I mean, you get to listen ot the WHII SHOP CHANNEL AND MII CHANNEL music during a stage? wtf.....
You never know, IT MIGHT BE TECHNO REMIXED!!!!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
close enough lol, but you forgot about the trophy of that dude with the iron as his racer (forgot his name)
You mean, That One Guy?
Yeah. I rember that one guy.

Luigi Confirmed cause, well, DUH.

Falcon Confirmed cause, well, DUH! And Samurai Goroh is an AT.
You cant have that character be an AT without the main character that got him there.

Top Bottom