• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SonicMario

Smash Master
If there isn't a character. That one whole month of no Veterans or Newcomers to be confirmed. Is this the only month there hasn;t been a single charactr in the whole month update? (including Veterans?)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Concerning Monday's update, I have an excellent idea for what it could very well be.

"New Launch Date

We have decided to release it as originally planned. The game will hit store shelves in North America on December third. W-Wait... That's... today? Hurry out and go buy it! We've only shipped one copy per store!"
That would be so awesome...But I don't have a wii yet, but I'd still try to buy it.
Even if i didn't have a wii...I STILL WOULD BUY IT!!!
triple update with c. falcon, ness, and sheik!
AWESOME :roll:
If there isn't a character. That one whole month of no Veterans or Newcomers to be confirmed. Is this the only month there hasn;t been a single charactr in the whole month update? (including Veterans?)
will it also prove the theory of 3 newcomers every other month:confused:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure, everyone trys to predict Sakauri. But then Sakauri jumps to another one. Like I noticed that the characters updtaes were Special Moves, Final Smash, Special Moves, Final Smash. But then in characters it had Final Smash, Final Smash. Sakauri I think chooses his own pattern to mindgame us all.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
I bet Sakurai reads this thread to make sure he doesn't update what we have guessed.

EVERYONE POST ABOUT HOW MANY MORE AT'S AND ITEMS YOU WANT!!!!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I actually hope tonight's is sh*tty so Monday's can be super incredibly pwnsome. Come on, all the signs point to Monday's update being epic.

And I wouldn't mind no newcomers in January, as the japanese will be getting the game late in the month anyway.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Phelemingo, please tell me. Will be more likely the whole roster or the starter roster? I honestly don't care, I'd be glad to know if it is the whole roster, but starter roster would end a Smashboards argument as well.

But if it is the full roster: 12/15/07 WILL BE THE TURNING POINT OF THE SWF BRAWL DISCUSSION

SonicMario

Smash Master
It would make people hug their best friends's best friend or it will make people's hope down enough to make them crouch in the corner and cry. Only if the full one is announced.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
stage

I've got a feeling they're gunna add a Sonic Stage.

They've added stages for every other character so far, well, at
least by series.

And if not that, another Mode. They keep showing so many of those. ha

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
I've got a feeling they're gunna add a Sonic Stage.

They've added stages for every other character so far, well, at
least by series.

And if not that, another Mode. They keep showing so many of those. ha

I really hope so, that'd be cool

Roy4theBrawl

Smash Cadet
Ssbb

I agree with Ripman3, the Multiman Gamemode was what I was thinking, be it the fighting polygons or the wire frames, or maybe something new:laugh:. The way this week is going it looks like Sakurai pushing the Game Modes out of the way. To me it looks like a megaton is coming on Dec. 3.:chuckle:

M.K

Level 55
If there IS NOT A newcomer on Monday December 3, it will be totally proposterous! I am almost certain it would be Krystal.

Tonight....uh...Stage hopefully! Sonic's Stage!!!

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
lol My birthday month/day was good for some and bad for some. I was born on October 10th. Best birthday present I ever got.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I got Sonic. That's good, right? Anyway, I am not even sure if next week will be good. He may throw a curve ball and give one last week of bad updates.

SonicMario

Smash Master
This is probably a stretch but

Assist Trophy: Tails

You know earlier that we had Metal Gear Solid get their own representative besides Snake with Grey Fox as an assist trophy. But we also made sure that Sonic didn't come alone, So here is Tails! Sonic's best friend. (Shows picture) What he does is he comes out, strikes a quick pose and flys away (Shows flying Tails with a caption "Hey where is he going?") You may think thta he did nothing like Goldeen does when she comes out of the Pokeball. But you'll get a surprise once you're in danger. If you fall and you fail to recover he saves you for one loss of points or stocks! (Shows Tails pick up character) Then you can get right back into the Fray! But be careful, just because you were saved your damage is not healed. So if your foe does a similar blow before you got saved by Tails, he won't won't save you that time

Top Bottom