• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Shark X

Smash Lord
Music won't load at all. Neither will any of the screen shots, but if I open those screen shots in a new window, I can see them fine. It's the music I can't do anything about. Won't even appear on my page.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Nice new feature but will a theme play over and over or will they change in the match?

Ny the way just go the the UK/irish site to make the music load

iMichael

Smash Lord
Dear lord, the Smash theme is beautiful. It really did bring tears to my eyes.
Hearing that, I realized Brawl WILL be the BEST GAME EVER. I can rest happy.
It blends elements of opera, modern pop, and a little bit of video game music.
The theme gives Brawl weight, importance, and awesomeness.
Interestingly, the singing seems to be in either Italian or Latian, probably the latter.
Basically this game is going to make history....they might as well put it in kids history books (no sarcasm) and the brawl theme is just beautiful and he said that we will be able to hear the song in the game

tirkaro

Smash Champion
bleh. as triple-updatey as this update is, its still essentially a music update. well, I guess I can somewhat forgive it for the awesome pokemon music, and for the fact that we actually got screenshots this time >_>

music updates still suck though.

Somasu

Smash Ace
This update give me mixed feelings.

I'm happy for the My Music thing. Should be neat being able to pick what music plays on each stage.

I'm VERY happy that Sakurai decided to add the Brawl theme along with something else in an update. I'd be a bit irritated to have a single update for something we all heard over a year ago.

And the Pokemon Stadium music... is kinda eh, to me.. In all honesty, it doesn't exciteme nearly as much as the original Pokemon Stadium music does. Not only that, but it's just another midi that sounds nowhere near as good as it could sound. It isn't a bad tune, and I'll probably be used to it in time, but I do hope we get better mixes in the official game. (Like, if all the music were as awesome as the Brawl Theme.. that'd make me happy)

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Triple music update?!

MY MUSIC!!?

Best. Update. Ever. For any videogame ever made.

EDIT: I just noticed this, but look at all the credits for the Main Brawl theme! I guess this one was really fully orchestrated? Or was it known that the theme was orchestrated already?

LBB

Smash Rookie
triple MUSIC update ftw with a touch of item.
Hmm, new item CDs.
PWNsome Pokemon stadium music with remixed gym and evolving music.
and SSBB theme we've heard last year i think.

ReXXXSoprano

Smash Cadet
Quad Update and the new Pokemon remix music. Excellent. But My Music is God Tier no question. With something like that in the game I may never get around to playing the thing. It's like having an all Nintendo jukebox in my Wii. My sound system will be getting abused when this drops.

iMichael

Smash Lord
bleh. as triple-updatey as this update is, its still essentially a music update. well, I guess I can somewhat forgive it for the awesome pokemon music, and for the fact that we actually got screenshots this time >_>

music updates still suck though.
lol man your crazy....at least we do get updates....I'm happy with everything that we get

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Wow, I'm surprised I joked to a friend on Tuesday that there would eventually be a triple update, and today was a triple update. I definitely like the Pokemon Gym/Evolution song. If I ever get a Wii and Brawl, I'd probably balance all the songs evenly.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Am I the only one with no trouble loading the page?

I'm hoping for either an F-Zero, Mother, or Metroid update next week.

Shark X

Smash Lord
if you want to listen to the music, just go to the songs respective page. its virtually impossible for the entire front page to load.

Yeah but smashbros.com won't even load now.
Yeah, quotes work wonders.

EDIT: Screw it. smashbros.com is starting to tick me off, so I'll just give up on it for tonight. The My Music update was one of the best in a few months, so that was enough to satisfy, so I'll check to see if smashbros.com is working tomorrow, and if it does work, then I can just consider tomorrow a double update, so it will be like 6 days of updates for me this week XD

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Another no-character-update week?

I don't see why people like this stage, it is going to be completely banned in tournaments solely becaues of the flying stage. It made me so mad, I was so excited for the stage and then I scrolled down and saw the screen shot for the flying stage and I saw that everyone was 100 ft. in the air, I knew there was no way it is going to be tournament legal.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I like the 'My Music' idea but when I get Brawl it's hardly going to be the first thing I rush to do. I think the CD collection idea will lure more people into it so that the feel the satisfaction of having got everything.

As for a triple update of music, I hope this means we don't get another music update for a while now. Bring on some epic stuff next week!

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
This week ****ing sucked just like last week. GIVE US MORE **** CHARACTERS SAKURAI! CUT THE ****! THAT'S ALL I WANT! >:O

You're scaring me! I don't want the roster to be small.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
wishlist

Interesting wishlist...

SSBB WISHLIST in order:
Sonic the Hedgehog - cool
MegaMan - cool
Bomberman - no......
Ganon (SNES Pig Version with Trident) - why would he de-evolve for Brawl???
Simon Belmont - that'd be cool
Pac-Man - no....
Toad - that'd be cool
Earthworm Jim - that would be so sweeeet
Dog (Duck Hunt) - LOL LOL, are you serious? what would he do... down-B = giggle attack? lol... all the other characters stop where they are and giggle for 2 seconds... hehe

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
This week ****ing sucked just like last week. GIVE US MORE **** CHARACTERS SAKURAI! CUT THE ****! THAT'S ALL I WANT! >:O

You're scaring me! I don't want the roster to be small.
Yeah, I agree.. but I bet many characters will be left out as secrets of course... I am STILL waiting for Snake though... and... yeah, none of the other updates really matter much compared to new characters... we'll discover all the new features when we get the game!

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I hate waiting so long. I just want character updates. When I don't even get that, I am mad. I don't even count Meta cuz he was overdue and we knew about him.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I hate waiting so long. I just want character updates. When I don't even get that, I am mad. I don't even count Meta cuz he was overdue and we knew about him.
well, here's some good news then. since meta was revealed, the next update HAS to be a new character. and even if it's snake, we're going to see some new screenshots of him anyway, and that's always good.

i see a character update on monday and on friday

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
It's a Friday and this one is already 15 minutes late. What do you guys think?

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Weekly Predictions:

Monday: Meta Knight's Final Smash
Tuesday: An item from The Legend of Zelda
Wednesday: A Metroid Stage
Thursday: Fox's Final Smash
Friday: An Adventure Mode update AND Halberd

Top Bottom