• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I want to hear what Sakurai has to say about Luigi in his Dojo update...

Niko_K

Smash Master
uhhh

The entire roster has been confirmed and a lot of people have the game already (including myself)

Mystery Solved.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Marth's profile picture looks nice. And I noticed that it's yet another picture of Dedede getting owned...does Sakurai hate him?

Dunno what there'll be tomorrow... O_o

Still calling Captain Falcon next week, though. :laugh:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Dang, I shouldn't have changed my mind, I was right.

(I don't like the way Marth looks now. I think it's his face.)

I wonder what tomorrow could be? I guess Luigi.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Dang, I shouldn't have changed my mind, I was right.

(I don't like the way Marth looks now. I think it's his face.)

I wonder what tomorrow could be? I guess Luigi.
It seems to me they do one character a week. So Luigi will be next week probably. I could be wrong though. Depends on if he is going to stop updating on March 7th or if he is gonna keep going until he runs out of things to update on.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
It seems to me they do one character a week. So Luigi will be next week probably. I could be wrong though. Depends on if he is going to stop updating on March 7th or if he is gonna keep going until he runs out of things to update on.
He said he wanted to keep updating for another two months, so he's probably going to the end of March, and there's more characters left than there are weeks till then. So I think we'll get two characters a week sometimes. Tomorrow can be the first one!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Tommorow I predict Luigi's Mansion, or Luigi, or if we get lucky, Lucario or Spear Pillar, I'd like to see Sakurai's commentary on Spear Pillar.

You know, worst case however, we could just get Jiggs.

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
Im predicting that it's going to be another stage, or they most likely would have done ness and marth right after one another since they were both revealed in the opening movie.

Yoshi'stheBombers7

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm, A prediction for Friday? Let me see...

Well, I think an Englsh version of the game intro movie will be the update. They talk about Ness and Marth both included in the game intro movie, kinda giving it away.

Monday will probably be Captain Falcon.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm, A prediction for Friday? Let me see...

Well, I think an Englsh version of the game intro movie will be the update. They talk about Ness and Marth both included in the game intro movie, kinda giving it away.

Monday will probably be Captain Falcon.
The next character that gets confirmed won't be Captain Falcon, it'll be Luigi.

Top Bottom