• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ok, so I was looking at the Snake and Sonic pages to see if they had added a "How to Unlock" button for either of them (because, y'know, they're secret characters too) and I didn't find one.

But what I DID find was a change in one of Snake's pictures.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/snake/snake_070921f-l.jpg

That mine did NOT look like that before.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Ok, so I was looking at the Snake and Sonic pages to see if they had added a "How to Unlock" button for either of them (because, y'know, they're secret characters too) and I didn't find one.

...NyaseNya [post=3006888]said[/post] there had been some fairly major complaints about his use of a mine. I guess they decided to act upon them and make it look less realistic.

Wow, I knew she was the real deal from the ending roster, but thats something else. I wonder how she learned about that?

Zevox

Talendime

Smash Ace
...NyaseNya [post=3006888]said[/post] there had been some fairly major complaints about his use of a mine. I guess they decided to act upon them and make it look less realistic.

Wow, I knew she was the real deal from the ending roster, but thats something else. I wonder how she learned about that?

Zevox
Interesting..
Though this mine doesn't look like his classic C4, I like it a lot better.
I still think it's funny how he uses a Cypher camera to fly though.

And now that I saw this Ness update, I feel a lot better about the 'clone' characters. I'm sure Falco and Wolf's Landmaster tanks are all going to have their subtle differences that make them unique (enough) from one another. They already have some great differences in their weight classes and movesets.

And who here thinks Ness' PK Starstorm will be better than Lucas? It looks much better to me. And even harder to avoid.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Im not sure... The PK Starstorm veries on either a big stage or a small stage. Smaller stage means its easier to hit someone.

Lucas's FS was shown on a Small Level. And Ness's was shown on a big level. So I cant really tell which would be better on either stage.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Well, it looks like we can pick to view an update or not, so it's a character, I'm taking it because of those high-res pics. If it's yellow, stay away. If it's green, take it. Anything else I'm staying away from...

Cuz now is the time to tread carefully about those SSE spoilers...

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman

That mine bugs me. It really does. It doesn't even look like a real mine, it looks like a plastic toy you'd buy at Wal-Mart.

Based on what NyaseNya said, though, that might very well be the point. Still irks me, though.

Oh, and a stage Monday.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
About Ness and Lucas' FSes:

I'm not sure I like either of their FSes. Ness' does more damage (20% compared to 14%), but neither of their stars really give much knockback. Not to mention you're immobile due to summoning throughout practically the whole move, so it's not like you can attack your opponents and shove them into the stars while they're falling.

http://www.brawlcentral.com/
(5:07-5:27)

VandalD

Smash Cadet
Okay, here's the deal folks. Three of the following in this list will be lies. See if you can figure out which ones are the lies.

*Captain Falcon will be Monday's update.
*If it's not Captain Falcon, it'll be Meta Knight's Special Moves Part 3.
*I'm not full of crap.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
so from now on we are only getting unlockable characters?
I'm kinda hoping so. I really want to see the character art for each secret character and what he has to say about each of them.

I'm gonna say it's Luigi for the next one.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Good guesses are Jigglypuff, Luigi, or Captain Falcon. Since Sakurai seems to be going in that direction. Wait a second, what am I saying?!? That's only one update, that's not a trend. Let me rethink that.

Uh... for no logical basis, I'll say one of the older unlockables that I listed above. That works.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
yeah it doesnt make much sense does it? He said he wasnt going to show any "open" info about secret characters. So ness is ??? and Falcon should, too, be ??? but showing his stage. Clearly gives it away. Dunno what Sakurai was thinking, but I like the stage.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure whether or not I'll like this stage more than Mute City. We'll see.

This pretty much confirms Captain Falcon this week...

Hey, remember a time long ago when people would actually care that Captain Falcon was being revealed? :bee:

saberhof

Smash Master
lol everyone waiting for the update xD...knowing that its gonna suck...

>_>....<_<....im just waiting for south park...

and i hope sakurai just bumps into youtube.com and puts down BRAWL .....

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Ganondorf for this week. Sakurai: "The fact that he doesn't use his sword onlyy shows his true close combat skills."

O RLY, SKRAI?

Top Bottom