• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
It's Zero-Suit Samus Final Smash and a Marth and Meta-Knight video.

Seriously, Sakurai? Ah well...

At least the whole selecting Zero-Suit thing is totally cleared up, and the video was nice.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Either Captain Falcon or Luigi for next week.

And I hope that if you enter the Konami Code while playing with Snake, he will "take his clothes" of. *lol*

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Dang, I was totally right with my Thursday and Friday predictions, except I had them mixed up. I didn't predict Zamus's FS though. Cool pic of Samus, and I didn't know about the whole taunt deal. It kinda makes Samus feel a bit less special, if you ask me.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I don't get it. Explain please?
Lucario can use Aura to see things. It's like a sixth sense. This also enables him to see if someone is "pure" or not. Basically enabling him to see if someone is friend or foe, as an enemy would register as unpure.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
Lucario can use Aura to see things. It's like a sixth sense. This also enables him to see if someone is "pure" or not. Basically enabling him to see if someone is friend or foe, as an enemy would register as unpure.

"Seeing pure things" eh? Sounds sick.. :chuckle:

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
today....could've been the day....AGAIN....Today....is my birthday. The day where i could have gotten my hands on Brawl....**** YOU SAKURAI....**** YOU JAPANESE PEOPLE....*i still love you guys though*

And by the way, I never did understand the "Aura" thing.....

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Lucario has X-Ray vision.

HEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Peach!
pervert:laugh:

today....could've been the day....AGAIN....Today....is my birthday. The day where i could have gotten my hands on Brawl....**** YOU SAKURAI....**** YOU JAPANESE PEOPLE....*i still love you guys though*

And by the way, I never did understand the "Aura" thing.....
well....ummm....Happy birthday:)

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I must have over looked it, where does it mention aura?
Sakurai said:
While members of the Subspace Army are easy enough to spot at a glance, figuring out who’s an enemy and who’s an ally is much harder with other characters. My advice is to remember that old saying: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

...That said, there is one character who has a rather unusual method by which they can distinguish friend from foe...
Yep. That's taken directly from smashbros.com

courte

Smash Lord
well yea they have to get the rest of the originas out of the way--yea i'm still pissed about them dropping the ball with luigi, and anyone who's played the Mario and Luigi rpg's should feel the same THUNDER -FU LUIGI

i suspect music for today

WarxePB

Smash Ace
We finally get a generic "battle techs" update, but STILL nothing official on crawling. Did Sakurai put it in while he was drunk or something?

Also, I would assume "Ukemi" is a Japanese word. Does anyone know an approximate translation?

Top Bottom