• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
^you mean this move

it's not Leech seed it's Bullet Seed, and no he's not gonna regain Hp from this move
I don't think I like this move. Unless you can angle it, after you hit/hold B, I think it's kinda stupid for it to just aim up, you know? Though if it goes forward when you're in the air...

SHFFBS (Short Hop Fast Fall Bullet Seed) ftw. ;)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
just because Ivysaur can't punch doesnt mean he can't be in Brawl as you can plainly see...Link never punched...Marth and Roy sure as hell never punched.....he/she can use headbutts, tackles, etc. it can also attack with its leaves like razors...

also Squirtle looks eternally badass...and Im guessing that pic with the 'dirt' in that Famitsu pic w/ Charizard was the end of Rock Smash...

RokkuManZer0

Smash Apprentice
Omg, Ivysaur can't punch! Thank goodness Pikachu can punch or else we'd be in a predicament. I think Hitmonlee should be in Brawl, he's the king of punching!

Now with a little less sarcasm. I don't know what's the problem about 4 legged Ivysaur. He has the vines on his back which we can clearly see him using with Vine Whip, which can be used to attack. He can bite, he can headbutt. Ivysaur is awesome, and thank goodness we didn't get Charmeleon or Wartortle as those are a lot more vulgar looking. I'm all for the green dude. \m/

Wonder why Sakurai kept a secret about some moves, he probably thought her head would explode with so much info. :D

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
I think the bullet seed attack will work like pikachu's thunderbolt, going up instead of down, and if it can work for pikachu, why not Ivysaur? Also a four legger brawl is't bad, it could have a great offensive tackle, charge up solar beam with down b and also send out giant razor leaves for its attack razor leaf

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
I'd think it'd be a new character for tomorrow, Sakurai seems to reveal one each week now. HE's still saving the juicy secrets for some big event where he could blow alot of people away. I think it'll be a new character from the mario franchise, like birdo perhaps, popular but not an overkill update

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Why not a Metroid update? The new Wii Metroid was AMAZING. I would be so happy if Ridly was announced as a boss or a charicter.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't think a metroid update will happen this week, because Sakurai wants us to spend our monies on Brawl, instead of MP3.

Tomorrow, I expect the unexpected, how to play, item.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
We're bound to get a stage soon.

Or else something just really unexpected.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
For tonight...

I believe we will get either:

- A New Stage

-A veteran character (C.Falcon, or Ness)

or

- New character (Lucas)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure we'll get a stage tonight and a profile tomorrow. I would be very, very, ridiculously surprised if we go stageless again this week.

Profile could be a lot of things:

MetaKnight would make a good deal of sense, but I'm really hoping they're nice enough to put it in a double update, updating his profile solo would feel like such a cheat with how much we've already seen of him. Maybe paired with his Final Smash or the Halberd.

Could also be a veteran, which would be great since we haven't seen any good ones in a while (Peach doesn't count, since we saw her confirmed a week prior. It lacked suspense).

And of course it could be a complete newcomer to really blow our minds.

... really, a profile will be fantastic no matter what at this point. Sadly, MetaKnight's would be the most boring and uneventful.

LBB

Smash Rookie
Hmm maybe Pokeball?
last one we had was Deoxys, I think.

off topic: Anyone know if I can resend the verication thing to my Email? I accidentally deleted it (last year -.-) and I can only Post in Dojo updates -.-.-.-.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm maybe Pokeball?
last one we had was Deoxys, I think.

off topic: Anyone know if I can resend the verication thing to my Email? I accidentally deleted it (last year -.-) and I can only Post in Dojo updates -.-.-.-.
What? ...that doesn't make any sense

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I really want to see Caption Falcon, although we haven't had a stage update in ages... of course we could just get some lame off the wall update, although now the lame updates arn't usually alone so it's getting better.

Well hoping for Falcon although I'd settle for any info on a new character.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Gliding. hmmmm

Edit:

I dare ANYONE to say that Ridley wouldn't work in this game...

Top Bottom