• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
Man, items two days in a row? ****, he's really giving us what we kinda don't want.

Anyway, stage tommorow, BETTER FREAKING BE A STAGE. I've guessed for three weeks.

About today's update, Andross, meh, I didn't really get the whole "ZoMg AndrZZ Beastly!" thing, since I didn't play Starfox games. But the Special Moves are VERY cool, it's nice to see Meta's moves because I planned to use him!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well Sakurai usually brings the opposite of what I want so... Lots and lots of items for tomorrow! And no characters! Okay Sakurai?
actually since you now said that, now it's probably gonna be the opposite of what you just said, lots!!! and lots!! of characters and a new stage :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Watch it be Stadium.. lol

I say Metaknight. We've seen him in pics, he's been confirmed for a year+ we know ALL of his special moves.. Might as well release him.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
lol didn't even see your post when I said the Metroid stage.

But yeah, I orginally wanted them to show playable Ridely, but seeing how we got Diddy Kong last week, is asking to much.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
About an hour and 20 left to go.

I'm kinda stumped. Originally, as I told a few people, I was expecting a MetaKnight profile tonight doubled with a Final Smash or perhaps the Halberd (I really, really doubt they'll give us his profile solo after all we've seen of him so far). But I rememberd that monday's update was a Kirby thing too (I even played through Kirby's Dreamland this morning in honor of it), so they may not do three. Even if last night's technically was not a "Kirby" update but a how to play.

I dunno, I guess that's my prediction. But it could be anything.

Betaz

Smash Ace
i know it's not probable but i really am hoping for another item update personally there is the perfect item from MP3: Corruption that you could use...

*Spoilers*

the PED

/Spoilers

seriously to whoever else who bought this game today too what do you think anyways if it's not that i hope the update is something especially good for tomarrow (for me it's tomarrow) as it's my birthday and having a good update would make it perfect

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I highly doubt we'll see anything from Metroid Prime 3 in Brawl. Same reason why we didn't see anything from Luigi's Mansion in Melee. Just because the game was out before Brawl's release doesn't mean it will be included; you need to keep in mind production times.

Of course, they could always prove me wrong, I'm just going off of what's been done in the past.

Edit: though I guess there were those last-minute addition trophies they had in Melee

Weed

Smash Lord
This was the last thing I was interested in, interesting nonetheless.
I wonder what kind of insane Pokemon he'll call out for his Final Smash? ;p

Top Bottom