• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

iMichael

Smash Lord
Gliding seems cool and all but what stage is that lol seems pretty cool and doesnt look likes Pits but I could be wrong

susu_atari

Smash Ace
We've had a pretty shoddy week, really... My favourite kinds of updates are Characters and Stages, so we'd better see one of those tomorrow.
By the way we've been deprived of stage updates for 4 whole weeks, and it's getting ridiculous.
Tomorrow? Character. Probably Captain Falcon, maybe Lucas (or Ness).

ExtremeBrawler

Smash Cadet
I hope tomorrow we'll se a new or a confirmed character,but this week looks like the one in which no character was shown,even if this is much better than that.

So,however,my prediction for friday update is:

Character:Lucas

Desruprot

Smash Lord
:upsidedown: In Fact I did not Spell it wrong look it up
Ganon is the usual final boss, I believe it is official spelled GannonDorf, So I did not spell anything wrong...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
In Fact I did not Spell it wrong look it up
Ganon is the usual final boss, I believe it is official spelled GannonDorf, So I did not spell anything wrong...
Wrong.

www.gannon-banned.com

It's one "N". The second "N" was a translation error in the first game only. Every game since has been "Ganon" or "Ganondorf".

Anyway, back to topic.

Does anyone think that "secret" characters will be shown on the dojo? I doubt it, honestly. :-?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I think snake's profile's gonna be after Dec. 3rd... mainly because I can't see him fitting into Subspace Emissary. lol.

But, anyway... I'm saying Pokemon Stadium.

Which is a low chance. I thought they were done with How-to's... but I was wrong.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I don't know about tomorrow. Sakurai has alot of options for tomorrow to fake us out, which is a good position for him. I think Character or Stage is most logical, but there is no logic in Smash updates....

What logic?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Metaknight, I have a feeling, seriously ANYTHING better than the updates of these week wil ldo, a character or maybe another part of the subspace emmisary? please sakuria please dont make this week uber sucky...

ChaosSqueak

Smash Cadet
I can't wait for this week's update, I'm hoping for something like Pichu, more Subspace Emissary, new Characters, new Stages, or Final Smashes. Any of those, and I'll be a happy camper.

ChaosSqueak

Smash Cadet
Pichu won't be back. Sorry.
Well, there goes my will to live, sob sob. Meh, all the SSBM characters deserve to come back, all the characters in SSB did, so why not? More characters to use.

@Nothing Rhymes with Circus

Merciless? Maybe? Sounds like it rhymes with circus...merciless circus, could be wrong, I dunno.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I know, I think Sakurai, or one of his team members is a member on this site. No way would they have known to put mostly unpredictable updates, without knowing what everyone was thinking the next day. How would they have known to put up how to play, when (mostly)everyone thought it was a character or a stage?

If they weren't on this site, why would they not just go in order on their site, character, stage, item, each week, or put up a stage yet?

They have to be stalking this site or another site, in order to fake us out everyday.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Just for thought... if Luigi and Jiggs don't show up on the site before Dec. 3rd... don't feel like they're gone... because don't forget, they are always unlocked. Assuming, of course, they will be unlockables on the new ones.

Also, for Marth... or pretty much many of the unlocked fighters from melee... they won't be updated on the site till after Dec. 3rd.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Nothing Rhymes with Circus

Merciless? Maybe? Sounds like it rhymes with circus...merciless circus, could be wrong, I dunno.
You're not the first to suggest things that rhyme with circus, but you are the first to mention "merciless". Kudos. I considered making a list of words that people have given me and adding it to my sig, but there isn't enough room. :ohwell:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
This week is kind of frustrating me. Not because of the updates.. because I've generally enjoyed each one. But this week will end either stage-less or character-less. Unless (on a very slim chance) we get a double update.

I could deal with stage-less. I wouldn't mind just seeing them all for myself when the game releases. Maybe Sakurai is thinking along the same lines.

Character-less will bother me. I'm already worried that the roster is going to be lacking because they're putting so much time into single player crap that won't get played after everything is unlocked.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I hate double posting but sacrifices must be made when the edit function here breaks once a week.

So my prediction tonight will either be a stage or a character. A stage might seem more likely. I'd much rather a character, but if it's MetaKnight alone I might go into an angered rage the rest of the weekend.

... I have Corruption to play now anyway.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'm already worried that the roster is going to be lacking because they're putting so much time into single player crap that won't get played after everything is unlocked.
I don't think the roster will lack, because I think they would have to make the characters first before they make the story. IMO there will be 40+ characters, because anything under 40 would be kinda sad, because this is one most anticipated games of the year, and this game has to deliver. No way would Nintendo give Sakurai 2+ years to have a game with 35 characters in it. 9 more from Melee. What the bologna is that? :mad:Every Smash game has had over 100% increase in characters, and I'm sure Brawl will deliver.:grin:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I don't think the roster will lack, because I think they would have to make the characters first before they make the story. IMO there will be 40+ characters, because anything under 40 would be kinda sad, because this is one most anticipated games of the year, and this game has to deliver. No way would Nintendo give Sakurai 2+ years to have a game with 35 characters in it. 9 more from Melee. What the bologna is that? :mad:Every Smash game has had over 100% increase in characters, and I'm sure Brawl will deliver.:grin:
Firstly, I am expecting a roster of about 36. I'm actually worried that it will be less than that.

Secondly, a 100% increase would be 50 characters, which just plainly won't happen.

Top Bottom