• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
We're seeing a lot of Wario now. I hope we get his Final Smash on Monday.
I think we will get some more Wario soon. But I don't care for him much..
GANON FTW!

Btw, I checked your profile (I have no life) and your only THIRTEEN!?
And part of the Backroom? Sweet stuff.;)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yes, I'm 13 years old. 8th grade starts on Tuesday.

My lil Bro is only 12 and he's about even with me. Gets pros to 1 stock. He beat Husband's sandbaggin Marth with Peach twice.. lol.

I'd like to see Ganon's new costume :p

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yes, I'm 13 years old. 8th grade starts on Tuesday.

My lil Bro is only 12 and he's about even with me. Gets pros to 1 stock. He beat Husband's sandbaggin Marth with Peach twice.. lol.

I'd like to see Ganon's new costume :p
I must remember to play you online on Brawl one day. :p
Good luck with year 8. I'm in 9, going on 10.
I recall 8 being pretty easy-going, but harder than 7 buy far.
Good luck with it!

Also, Ganon and his new look will be MADE of win.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Of course we'll play. And wow you have more posts than I do and you've been here 2 months :p. *sigh* maybe I should post more.
Heh, I joined up in my holidays, and had NOTHING to do at all.
So I posted like I had a fetish for it.

I don't do it so much now...
Only if I feel interested or inclined to.

You could post more, if you really wanted to, but I see no point for you.
You're in the BRoomers, lulz! How much "Higher" can you get?

Besides being a mod, of course. :lick:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Smash G O D is no push over. Trust me.

Lol..

I need to play you again aZ, I've only played you like.. twice. One was Doc vs my Luigi. I only remember getting a misfire, you caping it, then I misfired back onto the stage. Another was your Peach vs. my Marth. I think you.. 1 stocked me? Anyways, the Luigi vs. Doc was like last August and Peach vs Marth was in February.

When Brawl comes out.. I can play everyone without leaving home! Muhaha..

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
This week in any order:
Anything adventure related
Assist trophy
Pokemon from a pokeball
Some music
How to Play: Crawling

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This week in any order:
Anything adventure related
Assist trophy
Pokemon from a pokeball
Some music
How to Play: Crawling
I highly doubt they won't have a character this week with no character last week...In the least a veteran

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
PsychoIncarnate said:
I highly doubt they won't have a character this week with no character last week...In the least a veteran
If a character is in this week I am predicting uhm..
Captain Falcon, almost no updates from his games, and Sakurai has surprised a LOT of times by now.

1belle1

Smash Rookie
I am gonna just go with a guess for an assist trophy of some sort. Maybe I should be a LITTLE more complex but that's all I can come up with.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Hopefully not a technique like gliding and footstool jump and hopefully a character(Gannondorf W/ Sword)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...I still say LUCAS...just to piss off us Ness lovers...

Rash

Smash Ace
Probably either another item, someone's Final Smash, or music.

I'd be surprised by a new or returning character. However, if there was to be a returning-character-reveal during this week in particular, I'd go with Captain Falcon.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm guessing a character.

I'm hoping it's not an expected one. Isaac would be nice. However I'm not guessing anything further then it being a character. I'm bad with guessing. XD

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm guessing character update. I'd laugh so hard if for some reason Pichu returns like in the dream I had last night where they updated with Pichu as playable. However, I doubt that will ever happen.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Honestly. . . boxart?

I really think it might happen.

goodkid

Smash Lord
A character seems possible for this week, but Sakurai will pull out the unpredictable again. Monday could be an item or how to play.

M.K

Level 55
I say character, the last time I sat in bed thinking "God, tonight is going to be a character", and it was Diddy Kong.......

Yep, definetly character. Especially with TWO items last week (that sort of pissed me off)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm digging a profile tonight. Totally. Not sure who, but totally a profile.

At this point, every profile will be interesting as it'll either be a newcomer or an on-the-rails veteran. The only one I'm not looking forward to is MetaKnight since we've already seen so much on the guy.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
it's probably gonna be a character ud and 4 other useles uds
I have never, ever seen someone in such a rush that they have to abbreviate "update".

I'm honestly hoping for two profiles this week to put us back on track for a significant roster size. The hope inside me dies a little every time we get a week without a profile.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
/hates on pitisback

I don't think we'll get a Metaknight udate if Redd is correct. We might not get any secret characters, and I bet Metaknight and Snake are secret. New character me thinks. Seriously.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Well, Pit_is_Back, That could be a possibility if and/or when a second third party character is announced. The Internet will catch fire.

But I expect more info on the first fight in 'The Subspace Emissary'. That, or explaining that we can fight as someone other then Kirby. I've been wondering for awhile, since my preferred character was shot by a Bullet Bill.

Or maybe something more on the lines of Special moves for a character we already know about. This I believe it the more possible then the other two. I can't expect a Music update for anything other then Castle Seige, but attention to that has faded unless the unviel the underground. My guess is that they'll showcase Mario's moves. For the 'ell of it.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
I think we might get a final smash tonight: maybe for kirby or fox. But a character update seems most likely as we didn't get one all last week.

Overall, my fingers are crossed for anything metroid, seeing as how I'll be playing Prime 3 until the update comes out.

Top Bottom