• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
I still don't get it...
Are we seeing seperate stories per character, or a whole entire adventure mode where you play a character at a certain time?

-KR

Croco

Smash Lord
I still don't get it...
Are we seeing seperate stories per character, or a whole entire adventure mode where you play a character at a certain time?

-KR
Obviously one character each chapter of the story.

For example.. everyone starts as Mario.. and fights Kirby. Kirby looses.. then Mario is kicked out of the arena.. etc. The story probably continues on and on.

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
No one is going to see this for about 20 minutes, its like we are all in the same room, all 100+ of us, and we all are trying to leave threw the same door. The Servers clogged.

Croco

Smash Lord
No one is going to see this for about 20 minutes, its like we are all in the same room, all 100+ of us, and we all are trying to leave threw the same door. The Servers clogged.
I can see it.
Pit is looking into water and sees the stadium get sallowed up.

LBB

Smash Rookie
has anyone seen the vid yet?

gawd i hate not being able to not post anywhere else >.>

off topic: has anyone seen the snake icon? i havent seen it in the icon thread. its in one of the trailers.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've seen part of it. It shows Pit watching the explosion of what I'm guessing is that coliseum, and then he turns around and looks at Palutena, just like the picture from that update a while back.

Croco

Smash Lord
I just saw a part of it, it showed pit looking at the fountain, where it shows the subspace arena being blown up.

-KR
More like swallowed.
Plus I noticed something.. If you look at the picture of ZSS in that tech room or her ship or whatever.. in the screens you can see the stairs in the video.

LBB

Smash Rookie
Pit sees the colosseum blow up
Palteuna(w/e her name is) appears behind him...

thats all i see >.<

M.K

Level 55
All I see is a black/grey loading bar, if I click off it, the screen appears, but quickly returns back to the Smash Dojo page.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think I'll wait til later today to watch this. It's gonna be way too bogged down with people trying to watch it to work very well.

If anyone's having problems, just go to bed and try watching it later.

Weed

Smash Lord
Whats up with this wierd video player...why cant Sakurai just use Youtube..

I see Pit being given his weapon and then it stops >_<

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
I say everyone closes their videos so I can see it, I'll tell you about it when its over!

Or we can all sit here for an hour.

Top Bottom