• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
It's pretty cool, actually, didn't think it would be that cool. Anyway, it's nice to hear the first part of the Underworld Theme as he is flying through the air. :)

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I guess that was cool......
I mean does that count as an UPDATE. No new info, nothing really engaging. I'm not complainig, i just don;t think it was that interesting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Funny how the guy with one post goes ignored. Especially since he was the first to post the video in the thread. ;)

Are you guys that paranoid about trolling or something?
Your rick rollin..

Nah, just kiddin...I already saw the movie and it's loaded so I can already see it

Blackadder

Smash Master
Wow, Blackadder, I've just realized you have disliked most of the latest updates. No offense, I kinda did too but the Diddy Kong one was megatonz.
Diddy Kong I was apathetic about.
Character wise, I didn't care, but the fact it was one up to the roster got me hyped. I'm hard to please these days, I guess.
It's really just all this Subspace stuff. I find a lot of it annoying, really.

I would KILL for a gameplay vid instead of these SGI things! :)

The latest updates have just not captured me yet.
When we confirm some characters, then I should be cooler.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I would have liked this update better if it hadn't taken me about 40 minutes to load.

hpkomic

Smash Rookie
Your rick rollin..

Nah, just kiddin...I already saw the movie and it's loaded so I can already see it
Heh, at least someone saw it. You won't believe how unfriendly Smashboards looks to lot of people. I figured I could at least make a good impression by posting the video, but oh well.

As for Pit, I hope his story plays out at least in part like the games, where you work from the bottom and rise to the top. That would be spiffy.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Wow, one of the WORST updates ever. I got all excited when I saw the movie symbol...then I waited a half an hour for it to load...yeah.
This is far from the worst or best.

The worst being Zero Suit Samus as a temp character that could only be played with items, and the 'only four letters in your name' again. The best being half of the adventure mode updates, Ike (mainly because they proved they would show new characters on the site), Zelda (to prove that they would show unrevealed vets), Diddy Kong (we all wanted him along with Meta Knight and Wario), and...wow so many good one's, so many bad one's. But this update is somewhere in the middle. Not a 'worst' one by far.

shanus

Smash Hero
Ugh, I hope it's not more adventure mode junk. I'm so sick of seeing it, it stopped being epic a long time ago. I'd rather wait to see it all for myself at release...
sakurai said tough cookies for you tonight, pits descent :-\

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
And the new character that will be confirmed tonight is gonna be Ridley! I kid you not. I'm not a prophet, but I can just sense these things....

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...I'll laugh if Ridley is an AT lolz :p but that could be an ify if Ridley is confirmed as a character.

I say a stage or an final smash tonight.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hmmm...I'll laugh if Ridley is an AT lolz :p but that could be an ify if Ridley is confirmed as a character.

I say a stage or an final smash tonight.
And I'll cry for about 10 seconds and then take action to assassinate Sakurai for making the almighty Ridley an assist trophy. *loads shotgun*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Double Update Tuesday is what I'm guessing for tonight as for what two updates? I'm clueless. =(
They did that last Monday so yeah it's logical that a double whammy update will be done sometime this week. And Ridley's confirmation is equivalent to a week's worth of updates!:laugh:

Revven

FrankerZ
They did that last Monday so yeah it's logical that a double whammy update will be done sometime this week. And Ridley's confirmation is equivalent to a week's worth of updates!:laugh:
Haha yeah I agree! I would love for Ridley to be playable despite the fact that there's other people I want over him (King Dedede comes to mind...) I really hope he is confirmed this week! It's also probable to assume Sakurai will do two characters this week like he did with PT and Peach. It's possible he could do Ridley and Captain Falcon. ;)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Haven't had a pokeball update for a while.. see one coming this week.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Haha yeah I agree! I would love for Ridley to be playable despite the fact that there's other people I want over him (King Dedede comes to mind...) I really hope he is confirmed this week! It's also probable to assume Sakurai will do two characters this week like he did with PT and Peach. It's possible he could do Ridley and Captain Falcon. ;)
Nuh uh, like I told you, Ridley is equivalent to a week's worth of updates. After Ridley's confirmation, wait 5 days until Falcon's confirmation. :)

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Mega ZOMG Prediction right here!
NEWCOMER!
GENO
Then we’ll get a video of him flying down with Pit to defeat the Subspace Army.
Sigh... we'll probably get a pokeball

Top Bottom