• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RDK

Smash Hero
The hookshot update said the grappling shot was Zamus's up-B.....kind of unsettling.....

'Night, all.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
i think he said it automatically locks on to the ledge so im guessin that it will grab on at any angle

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
Huzzah! 1/5 predictions correct!

Final Smash/B moves-Correct!
A Pokemon
Stage
character profile
Music.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Well, this update was interesting, as it shows that Sakurai is not afraid of altering or even changing certain characters' moves. I'm also curious about how the charging is gonna work. Will it add power to the move? Can we charge in mid-air? Will we be able to move horizontally on the ground while spinning, like in the 3D Zeldas? I guess we'll find out when the game comes out...

Also, I'm predicting either a stage or a Pokemon for tomorrow...

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
In actualality Link could only charge the sword on the ground.

The reason why it charges is cuz the move can be charged in Twilight princess.
Its the last scroll move to learn.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Tommorrow update is the comfirmation of Mr.Game and Watch return

I bet my controller and snickers bar on it!

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
We're definitely overdue for a stage, so I'm putting my bets on that. I REALLY want to know what Pokemon Stadium is, but I'm having a feeling we may be seeing a Metroid or Kirby stage.

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
I know I'D like to see a new Metroid stage, especially with all the great new Metroid games under Nintendo's belt, it just screams for more stage ideas.

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I know I'D like to see a new Metroid stage, especially with all the great new Metroid games under Nintendo's belt, it just screams for more stage ideas.
Wow, this sounds awesome. Fighting at the Impact Crater with Meta Ridley blasting you from the background (if he's not a character) sounds good to me.

2nd'ed;)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
yeah a metroid stage would be awesome but hopefully the new stages will be a little less anoying, is it just me or were the past metroid stages not exactly fun to play on.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Sakurai just updating the Melee starters? I think after all of the melee starter he will give updates on the unlockable characters.(I might be wrong.):laugh:
didn't he already reveal 2 completely new characters to the game?

oh well
i predict................ mario music or Stage-Pokemon

goodkid

Smash Lord
Music or a stage, I guessed that today, but Sakurai did the unpredictable again. He's running out of options to delay the stage update.

If Sakurai does the unpredictable an item or character update will happen.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
your probably right, he's so unpredictable, he could probably give us another character which is unlikely but if he does I'll have to say MetaKnight

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Sakurai cannot be predicted...I've given up ever since the PT update...

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
were due for something related to metroid, the tether jump doesnt count even if Zamus was in it. stage...item...RIDLEY...anything

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
as long as its not something like:

How To Play
Jumping:

hit up on the directional pad/control stick or whatever other button you assigned jumping to to jump in the air!

>pic of Ike jumping with Link just standing there<

if you press it again you can do a double jump!

>Ike doing his double jump....Link's still chillin<

try to space out your presses to get the maximum amount of range in your jumps! That's using strategy!!
you can also attack in the air!

.....if we get something like that...it will rain blood in Japan tomorrow....

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Likly a Stage, I agree we have not gotten one in a while, although nor have we gotten a music...Although an AT is coming eventually...We know 1 Character per week (excusive)

Top Bottom