• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I predict it'll be a Pokeball Pokemon. It's been a while since we've gotten one, and they've only shown two. We've already gotten 4 assist trophies.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I agree. A bit more multiplayer would be nice. But, hey... who doesn't want a blood-driven Petey Piranha?
Ehh. I wonder if he is playable?
I would assume so. This furthers the "Bad guys play bad guys" theory for Brawl, however.

Cute.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I'm guessing the Ancient Minister is the final boss. I'm pretty sure Petey Pirahna is deconfirmed now. He was too big to be a playable character. Thank God!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm guessing the Ancient Minister is the final boss. I'm pretty sure Petey Pirahna is deconfirmed now. He was too big to be a playable character. Thank God!
If it DOES deconfirm the big ol' guy as a boss for Adventure mode, think of what the RIDLEY fans are thinking..

Rejoice at the thought of it.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
**** that was awesome petey looks so hardcore and evil plant looking haha cant wait to see and hear more bout this

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Blackadder
If it DOES deconfirm the big ol' guy as a boss for Adventure mode, think of what the RIDLEY fans are thinking..
They probably aren't thinking anything. I don't see what that video had to do with Ridley.

BUM163

Smash Lord
how can petey not b in it???they downsize bowser n he still huge in the game.don't assume till sakurai conrfims it.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Because they showed what Petey looks like in THIS game and he's a fugging giant! So I'm pretty sure he won't be playable.

Blackadder

Smash Master
They probably aren't thinking anything. I don't see what that video had to do with Ridley.
Well, firstly, from what I’ve seen they are thinking, and some are in a panic.
The video implies that previous “Boss” characters from Nintendo series will be Adventure mode bosses. This also throws out possible disconfirmation onto these characters, relegating them to “Non playable sub boss” level.

Ridley may well end up on this list.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Blackadder
Well, firstly, from what I’ve seen they are thinking, and some are in a panic.
The video implies that previous “Boss” characters from Nintendo series will be Adventure mode bosses. This also throws out possible disconfirmation onto these characters, relegating them to “Non playable sub boss” level.

Ridley may well end up on this list.
Ridley wasn't in the video at all. Today's update has nothing to do with Ridley. That's as stupid as when people thought Rumble Falls meant Ice Climbers weren't returning.

Eternal phoenix Fire
I still can't view the video.

Has anyone here encountered the same problem?
I had to wait like 10 minutes for it to load.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ridley wasn't in the video at all. Today's update has nothing to do with Ridley. That's as stupid as when people thought Rumble Falls meant Ice Climbers weren't returning.
*Shrugs*

It's just a theory I've heard going around.
All I'm saying is this put Ridley and other potential boss playable boss
characters into a new land of possibilites.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
that's ridiculous, in a certain mode of melee, you fight Bowser, who is in fact enlarged.

Sakurai can shrink and grow characters... He has the technology. He's used it before, for exactly this purpose.

And my prediction for tomorrow is Petey Piranha's character profile.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Sakurai and his team have been stalking this site, to put the most unpredicted update. I guessed Final Smash or an item today, and I don't remember anyone on this site guessing a game mode. They must be stalking this site or some other site, because where else would they know to put a game mode. If they weren't, why would they not put up any update, like a stage or item, and something barely anyone guessed on this site.?

I don't think a stage will happen, Sakurai technically gave us 2 stages, 1 from Franklin Badge update, and Pokemon Stadium.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
oxyborb
that's ridiculous, in a certain mode of melee, you fight Bowser, who is in fact enlarged.

Sakurai can shrink and grow characters... He has the technology. He's used it before, for exactly this purpose.

And my prediction for tomorrow is Petey Piranha's character profile.
Okay, but I bet you're wrong.

goodkid
Sakurai and his team have been stalking this site, to put the most unpredicted update. I guessed Final Smash or an item today, and I don't remember anyone on this site guessing a game mode. They must be stalking this site or some other site, because where else would they know to put a game mode. If they weren't, why would they not put up any update, like a stage or item, and something barely anyone guessed on this site.?
They're spying on us with a satellite from outer space. It reads our brain signals, and sends what we're thinking back to Japan. The only people who are immune to it are the ones who have never gotten a flu shot.

Blackadder
*Shrugs*

It's just a theory I've heard going around.
All I'm saying is this put Ridley and other potential boss playable boss
characters into a new land of possibilites.
Yeah, well it's a stupid theory. Ridley could be a playable character, a boss, an Assist Trophy, or even the janitor who sweeps the stages when you're done playing on them. Or maybe he's not in the game at all. Today's update doesn't support or contradict any of those things. It has nothing to do with Ridley. So I have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently neither do you.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Who peed in your cornflakes?

Anyways, it hurt like a punch in the stomach to see that diapered ******* in the game, but oh well.

Tonight, we get an item.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow, or next week, when we get another adventure mode update outlining boss characters such as PETEY, you'll all know that I was on the right side.
Tomorrow? It has to be a stage, another adventure mode, an item, or a character. For characters, I'd say Luigi or Meta Knight. Maybe Ganondorf? Possibly something mind blowing. Lucas? Or maybe, some music! even another assist trophy character or pokeball pokemon, like, oh I don't know, Lucario.
Well, I think I covered everything there. I can't be wrong. And yet...

Blackadder

Smash Master
"Yeah, well it's a stupid theory. Ridley could be a playable character, a boss, an Assist Trophy, or even the janitor who sweeps the stages when you're done playing on them. Or maybe he's not in the game at all. Today's update doesn't support or contradict any of those things. It has nothing to do with Ridley. So I have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently neither do you."

Why do ya'll keep going on with that? I really only put it up as harmless speculation and ideas I'd heard going around.

The end? The end.

I HAVE SPOKEN!!

Anyways, it may well be an item today. No idea why. Just feels "Item-ey"

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Okay, but I bet you're wrong.They're spying on us with a satellite from outer space. It reads our brain signals, and sends what we're thinking back to Japan. The only people who are immune to it are the ones who have never gotten a flu shot..
The satellites are monitored and controlled by space dragons, who are threatening Japan on pain of death to send them information on the human mind. They plan to use anti-matter in combination with their natural plasma to blow the earth apart, gather machine parts in space and build a space station that is partly mechanic and partly biological. They will save humans first though, to build and operate the space-ship. Others will be placed in the mines and the obese will be used as food. The only way to protect yourself is too wear tinfoil or wrap your house in it. Once the dragons have enough data on us they will use it to morph themselves into a human-disguise to plant the anti-matter bombs in key locations. As their last act they plan to put cloud and Petey Piranha in Brawl before releasing it to all their space slaves....

On topic now, Petey would be an awesome character but DK and Bowser makes 2 Mario villains, there needs to be more Star Fox, Zelda, and Metroid Villains before they think of his inclusion.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
As much as I hate to say it we haven't had music in ages. I'm fearing the dreaded music update coming this week along with an item.

Top Bottom