• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Where the duck is it?! Is this the longest we've ever waited.
No, I believe it was once delayed by 3-4 hours (The Ike update, if I'm not mistaken).

*owned by Andrew's lightning fast fingers*

And ODIN, don't play wit me like dat, son. :p

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
You know there was a guy claiming to be Sakurai in one thread and evreyone flamed him. bet it was the real sakurai and hes soooo mad he won't give us an update

Nova X81

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4768-7615-3064
Switch FC
SW-1268-6324-2517
Sakurai's currently trying to find a better post title than "STICKERS! Part 2."

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Lol I thought my Internet was bad or something, nice to see I'm not the only one

Altough it's strange not having the new topic at 2:02 XD

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ahhh Sakurai.. I hope the reason this is taking too long is because to long videos and huge multiple high-quality pitures are taking too long to upload!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Crap, now im hooked, I'll be up till like 5 waitin for this update and it will never come. I need to SLEEP. Dam u Sakurai

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Holy crap guys, I hit refresh and got three whole new pages. Quit spamming before you get this thread locked too (and blamed on the Dawn Patrol).

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure waiting for these updates every night has caused my insomnia. How much money you think I could get from sueing nintendo? Hmmm......

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Gah 8 minutes more, I can't be on after that.... stupid school. Hopefully Hurricane Dean will give me a snow day or two

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Seriously, just about every time the update is late, it appears on the dot of some other hour.

Sakurai must think it's daylight savings time every couple weeks.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
The Japan site isn't even updated! This is killing me. I predict...... PETEY PIRAHNA FOR BRAWL!!!!!

Top Bottom