• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so since katy perry got boobs and ids cool about showing a lil clevage she is dirty?

gtfoh

she could get it

any day of the week...well except for the time of the month...thats just disgusting

QUIVO

Smash Master
She's still trashy. I've only seen a few interviews of her, but she seems like a real **** (in case this is censored, it's the C word)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I've seen Katy Perry live (don't ask) and I think she's trashy. :\
She'd make out with random people on stage. Yeah...just not my cup of tea.

Wakka if we team, our team name will be Katy Perry's **** Waffle.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
She would, cause she's a skank. Like the urban legand about the cheerleader who "kirby'ed" the whole football squad and had to get her stomach pumped.... Only it's true with Katy Perry.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I demand an xmas PR! With Y.b.M. as santa, and the god kai's as his elves!

Also you're making the next pic right Y.b.M.? Cuz I'm too busy to make the next one. :X

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright, everyone will have a chance to Vote for the next PR images. It's time to shake up Ohio just a little bit!

Stay tuned....

Top Bottom