• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm 1-2 with Shugo now...
Beat his Sonic at C4
Lost to Falco at Nopes...March Monthly?
Lost to Falco at Delta Upslion

I can't allow myself to get in a deeper hole! Sigh...I felt good at DU then things turned sour so fast. I gotta get back into tournament amazingness shape.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lmao @ who can beat me first or whose taken more sets off me.

Also infern that set was not legit at ALL lol yeah you can say johns, but lets see someone else play a snake on a battlefield where everything is PITCH black xD and the suicide i had at like 15%, but i still won the tourney anyway so w/e lol. Plus the set after that i 3 stocked you at 44% son!!! you on that lvl 9 status!

Lol <3 u.

Also i hate fighting them, but i know the mu as mk. They're just cheap bast*rds...

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
**** infern, maybe you should learn some tricks from lvl 9 snake to up your game. Lol. xD shugo <3
Huh lol dont get 3 stock by my bad MK then we can talk lol

Also Shugo, how do you remember all that stuff about the match? lol I only remember winning the set and when you suicided with MK on game 3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
EWW

of all the chicks to chose from in that pop life status

Katy Perry >Tinashe from the stunners>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ke$ha

oh this is her btw (tinashe)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
welp once again KB wins this thread...Misa Campo is TOO good

had to google that chick...lmao

also wtf auspher...Melissa joan hart is average as ****.

Top Bottom