• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

SoulPech

Smash Master
It's funny because i was talking to a black friend at OSU, and smash came up. And he def was like, do you know Julian Carrington? He's a beast at that game.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh man smash64 still exists!!! Good luck! Beegs and I are gunning for spots now >:3
Well
Beegs more than me
I'm bad loooool

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I am actually planning on coming via the megabus to cinci on the thursday before rain

However, when I got my tickets for free via megabus, I got my ticket to Cincinnati as I envisioned going to the tournament/housing with Luminoth64 like I did the last time, but from the sounds of it he probably can't make this event (g/f birthday johns). I haven't had an actual convo outside of a few seconds via text to see if this limits all housing/smashfests/etc...

Ideally Sneak Ytaco would give me the government bailout, but I think I'm going to get a ticket for columbus if possible too.

Maybe even right now.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
tako by bailout I meant going to the tournament/smashfests/world destruction. Main point being $ is not what I meant by bailout.

JTsm

Smash Master
Like, do I need to take over this PR thread too? Looks like we have problems :denzel:

Top Bottom