• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lol the Lain seal of approval.

If I trick Shugo into going Falco against my ICs, I totally got this.

Psssh don't put Infern in the same category as me, you're giving him WAYYYYYYYYYY too much credit. :yeahboi:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
infern you beat me out of luck lol it's not even a john that's ***in real talk. PITCH BLACK CUSTOM BF STAGE VS SNAKE then SD at 20. Luck.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Michigan trying to steal my Destroy Kentucky thunder too?

Damn yo at least let me take the kids' money first before you get your hands all on it, lmao.

MI vs KY would be funny to watch though.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
infern you beat me out of luck lol it's not even a john that's ***in real talk. PITCH BLACK CUSTOM BF STAGE VS SNAKE then SD at 20. Luck.
Wow Shugo where is all this coming from? I had already forgotten about this, but it seems like you really took this to heart. Sorry your defeat haunts you still and is instilled in your head. Maybe one day you can forget you humiliating defeat eh?

/afk getting *****es

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol infern there's so much i wanna say to that but i'm gonna spare the thread o; i say it how it is.

Yo

MI ain't good.

I'll give you decent... but we aint good.

When people talk about the midwest, there's like only 2 states that matter, KS and Ohio, -IF- MI comes up it;s either A. Mi used to be so good, but now everyone sucks, B. MI is free, C. MI sucks, oh wait lain is from there... "hmm" outside of Lain MI sucks, or D. MI sucks ,they're only decent player is Lain, and hes not even that good anymore.

also fZk the reason I'm so negative is because my jungle lee sin goes 0-13 and i need to take it out on someone. Everything I've said is true though.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Yeah I miss the days when MI was considered one of the top 5 states, along with NJ, Cali, Florida, and Texas. I also miss the days when MI was looked up to cause our results had very little metaknight compared to the other states lawl those were the days.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I miss the days when MI was considered one of the top 5 states, along with NJ, Cali, Florida, and Texas. I also miss the days when MI was looked up to cause our results had very little metaknight compared to the other states lawl those were the days.
It's easy to do the sprint, but hard to do the marathon.

:phone:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Eh. Our problem there was a length of time where there wasn't an ideal central location for people to hold smashfests. Without regular practice comes deterioration, and with a sudden dropout of a lot of our big names went a lot of our talent and heightened learning rate. Our diversity helped us out, too.

Then most people quit, and the remaining people play mostly the same characters. Of course we're going to have more difficulty now. ^_^;

What's The Point

Smash Master
When Judge and Anther were around, people were getting better because to place in the money you had to beat one of them. To even place well you had to be in the SK/Kenny tier of olden days (Omni/Panda). But Anther and Judge left and no one replaced them. Now to place in the money you just had to be around the secondary tier level, and our top tier just became Lain being too good. Also that the people who traveled mostly did it because they enjoyed traveling, and the people who were getting 2nd-4th never left MI so they had no reason try and get better.

And everyone playing MK is bad. It's not like EC where everyone plays MK because they are all top players. Here it's just all the mid levels play MK, and at mid level the best way to deal with MK is to just use MK. So we have a bunch of mediocre MKs running around not improving. Yes this applies to me and all of you. It is not to say you suck for using MK, it's to say we all suck because we all use MK. Though it's only a secondary reason, the main issue comes from the first paragraph.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay fine, the theme IS One Piece. **** your Muppets, we're not doing it.

I like this game.

Also Get Schooled 2 is MK banned. I have announced it in the thread. The rest of the ruleset remains unchanged.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm pretty sure Ori has the final say on what the theme is, being that he's the guy doing the graphics.

ZTD | TECHnology

I vote Sparta for Shanks. It fits him more some reason. If I make it I'll go with Haweeye UNLESS someone can suggest someone that fits me better.

:phone:

Top Bottom