• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Top 10 2/3 HMs keep it basic and easy for panelists to debate.

/trufax

Also if people want an anime-less theme im all for a Final Fantasy Theme or Fire Emblem Theme :o

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
But we'd be ranking MORE than HALF of the average pool of players.

I'm not as conversative as WTP But even I cant agree to that many people. Both seasons regardless have had 8 people ranked just in different ways. Let's go from there.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I think 8 for PR and 2 or 3 for HM.

I don't think everyone in MI sucks. I think SK needs to play more people outside of MI and he will do pretty good. I honestly think he would have beat Junebug if they played in bracket at the last Midwest Get Schooled.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yo wtf if I knew it were top 8 i would have tried/entered the last two tourneys. You all fail at life

Give Jon and I a couple months of living together and playing with Juan and I promise east Lansing will be the new 08 aa. You'll all see!!! ****!! I just have to drop out of school first

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo wtf if I knew it were top 8 i would have tried/entered the last two tourneys. You all fail at life

Give Jon and I a couple months of living together and playing with Juan and I promise east Lansing will be the new 08 aa. You'll all see!!! ****!! I just have to drop out of school first

I thought THuGz was gonna make AA the new '08 AA... :yeahboi:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
How can you have more than to 5 with such a small player base. I know you guys want to make people feel good about themselves but then it just makes the pr look stupid.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Why don't most of you guys just...work on being good with different/multiple characters? Tutu makes one good point and that point is having multiple mediocre MK mains running around will do very little for the scene's progression.

Players won't learn to fight different matchups (of a competent level), the majority of the matchup experience will be from MK (and not even top level so it's not a similar scenario to NJ), and Lain will continue to make easy bank from your events. Aren't any of you truly hungry to dethrone him and become a threat yourselves?

Why don't most of you guys just...work on being good with different/multiple characters? Tutu makes one good point and that point is having multiple mediocre MK mains running around will do very little for the scene's progression.

Players won't learn to fight different matchups (of a competent level), the majority of the matchup experience will be from MK (and not even top level so it's not a similar scenario to NJ), and Lain will continue to make easy bank from your events. Aren't any of you truly hungry to dethrone him and become a threat yourselves?
WTP said that, not me. credit where credit is due.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I already took the D3 crown from Lain, I'ma take that #1 spot too honey ;)

I know I'm gonna be a threat someday. I'll keep getting better and traveling more and doing my thing.

Top Bottom