• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright guys with the season ending this Saturday with Get Schooled 2, the Third PR will be up sometime next week. Tech has posted wanting One Piece as our theme and it was met with a lot of "meh" feedback. As the guy creating the image, I want to have a theme that is what you guys want. I'm not gonna be that guy who will make the theme what I want only because if I did every season would be some anime I'm watching or MLP hahaha. I will not choose a theme without consent from the people in the community.

So I ask you the people of Michigan, what do you guys want as our theme.

Here are some themes that I thought would be cool as well as what was suggested thus far.
My ideas
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Pokémon Gym Leaders and Elite 4 Members
Harry Potter
Durarara!!
Soul Eater
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Final Fantasy Characters
Fire Emblem Characters
Neon Genesis Evangalion
90's Cartoon Network (ie Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd n' Eddy, etc.)
Super Heroes (either DC or Marvel)
Disney Characters
Suggested
Sesame Street
One Piece

Please post what you guys think a theme should be, the cooler the theme the more sexy our PR will be ;)

fZk

Smash Lord
My all time favorite theme was the one Ankoku did using really stylised images for the ranked players' mains.

I vote anything except anime, is just been done to death in every pr list.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So we're allowing an MK banned tourney to count for the PR?
Tutu and WTP seem like they were for it and I think its ok, we just need to see how the MK players who have to use their alts do (mainly PzO) afaik the true MK mains weren't gonna be showing up.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Here are some themes that I thought would be cool as well as what was suggested thus far.
My ideas
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Pokémon Gym Leaders and Elite 4 Members
Harry Potter
Durarara!!
Soul Eater
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Final Fantasy Characters
Fire Emblem Characters
Neon Genesis Evangalion
90's Cartoon Network (ie Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd n' Eddy, etc.)
Super Heroes (either DC or Marvel)
Disney Characters
Suggested
Sesame Street
One Piece
Please post what you guys think a theme should be, the cooler the theme the more sexy our PR will be ;)
Dibs on Azula.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gay.
Pokémon Gym Leaders and Elite 4 Members Overdone.
Harry Potter Eh.
Durarara!! Dunno what this is.
Soul Eater Anime. Eh.
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni See Durarara!
Final Fantasy Characters Overdone.
Fire Emblem Characters Only 3 characters matter.
Neon Genesis Evangalion Eh.
90's Cartoon Network (ie Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd n' Eddy, etc.) Ohio did the Nicktoons version of this. I like it though.
Super Heroes (either DC or Marvel) Pretty sure its overdone but I like it.
Disney Characters Eh.
I'll have to think of some later.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to a Michigan tourney this weekend.

This PR better watch out. :yeahboi:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I have never seen Durarara, so it's almost certainly not me who recommended it, but it's more than likely that I would recommend Higurashi or Ga Rei Zero

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I never watched Durarara!!. That sounds like something Tutu would recommend.

*continues passing buck*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Let's do a Girl Smashers theme.

Dibs on Nicole since Mikey is inactive.

:yeahboi:

We should just do pop stars. Like seriously. I'd be Beyonce in a heartbeat for a PR ;)
:phone:

wow you guys are including an MK-banned tournament for PR? and you guys complain about the PR not being legit...

me, marco, and jon are not coming to this because we are unable to play our character. what if the three of us have been constantly practicing in order to do well for the final tournament of the PR season to ensure spots on the list, and have all gotten a lot better? we can't show that at this tournament, but if a non-MK main improves and shows it at this tournament, it's all fine and dandy for them?

how is this fair in any stretch of the term?

as i stated before, please dont consider me. i'd rather not be on this 'ranking'

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
wow you guys are including an MK-banned tournament for PR? and you guys complain about the PR not being legit...

me, marco, and jon are not coming to this because we are unable to play our character. what if the three of us have been constantly practicing in order to do well for the final tournament of the PR season to ensure spots on the list, and have all gotten a lot better? we can't show that at this tournament, but if a non-MK main improves and shows it at this tournament, it's all fine and dandy for them?

how is this fair in any stretch of the term?

as i stated before, please dont consider me. i'd rather not be on this 'ranking'
Oh wow, your jokes are actually pretty impressive.

Top Bottom