• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Gio saying he's quitting is like nicole saying she's coming to MI (not anytime soon)

:phone:
wellllll i just spent most of my money on something or else i would come up for a tourney. you'll just have to wait until i get more, jeez.

i meant what i said and i said what i meant and an elephant's faithful 100% :seuss:

What's The Point

Smash Master
i'm glad the points i raised were completely ignored except by ankoku, who doesnt even live in MI.
I acknowledged and mostly agreed with your points. I just presented the argument and have no problem with using a single set or two to act as a tie breaker between non-MK mains.

Though I don't think any of that happened.

But Tutu is getting a bit sketchy and wants more points since he did decent.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Season 3 Theme

Alright guys with the season ending this Saturday with Get Schooled 2, the Third PR will be up sometime next week. Tech has posted wanting One Piece as our theme and it was met with a lot of "meh" feedback. As the guy creating the image, I want to have a theme that is what you guys want. I'm not gonna be that guy who will make the theme what I want only because if I did every season would be some anime I'm watching or MLP hahaha. I will not choose a theme without consent from the people in the community.

So I ask you the people of Michigan, what do you guys want as our theme.

Here are some themes that I thought would be cool as well as what was suggested thus far.
My ideas
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Pokémon Gym Leaders and Elite 4 Members
Harry Potter
Durarara!!
Soul Eater
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Final Fantasy Characters
Fire Emblem Characters
Neon Genesis Evangalion
90's Cartoon Network (ie Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd n' Eddy, etc.)
Super Heroes (either DC or Marvel)
Disney Characters
Suggested
Sesame Street
One Piece

Please post what you guys think a theme should be, the cooler the theme the more sexy our PR will be ;)

I watched my friend play the game Catherine, its a horror/romance/puzzle/adventure game and the characters look pretty nice and since its a new game we would be the first state to use it for rankings and it would be kinda original. I can already see a few characters that fit people that are likely to be ranked.
- lain's character
- tech's character replace **** with (d i c k) SWF doesn't like people who have those letters in their name in sequence. (sorry for censor dodging)

It's just a suggestion.

But if this gets turned down, I'm fine with a Castlevania Theme. I just wanna get a good theme that will make our PR look sexy as hell lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
oh hey, it's that game. Previews didn't really look good imo. Best thing it's got going for it was it's by Atlus. Is it actually any good?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
oh hey, it's that game. Previews didn't really look good imo. Best thing it's got going for it was it's by Atlus. Is it actually any good?
I am a big fan of Atlus, I love the Trauma series especially. The game looked awesome from what I saw, the puzzles looked challenging (I like it when games present challenges that are challenging unlike most games today.), and from what he told me, the story is awesome. I will probably go out and purchase it soon I've been doing nothing but replaying some of my old games recently and a new game to play sounds good.

OMG nOOOOOOOOOOoOo

ok i'm dracula. if i make it.

WHAT IS A MAN?????????? BUT A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS!

HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!!

wait no i gotta be DEATH what a PIMP

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
symphony of the night is the best game ever made.
I'm super biased, and I have a hard time arguing against it (Link to the past, mega man games are basically it), it has amazing gameplay/replay value which are the most important things ever. Richter Mode ftw.

Top Bottom