• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The current Panel is Tech, WTP, Tutu, L_Cancel, and myself. We are currentky looking for a new 5th wheel since L_Cancel is way to inactive to be on the panel anymore ;~;

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
imo we should have SK or Ankoku (even though he is in LV). But Roller wouldn't be a bad option.

Roller

Smash Legend
As I've said in the past, I would be willing to help if you need me. But if you want somebody else, by all means pick them. SK would be fine imo, but I wouldn't pick Ankoku since he wont be able to see how players have progressed nearly as accurately as someone who attends MI events.

As an aside. I'll be leaving for MI (by car) in ~30ish hours. Will be back on Friday.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Picking me wouldn't really matter since I can see your discussions regardless. If you want I can make sure nobody gets super-biased or anything on their rankings, though.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol. Okay, since I'm the newest panelist I will need the following.

A. A plane ticket to MI
B. Tickets to the next Tigers game
C. Tickets to the next Lions game.
D. Video footage of your guys's matches
E. Lots of free ganja
F. Tech's Hot tub.
G. Free entry to your next tournament
H. Free Pizza and beer (IPA please).

After all of that, I will come up with composite rankings, but TBH the list is gonna look like this regardless

#1-Lain
#2-Whoever plays Wolf
#3-T_C
HM-Thugz

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Omniscience and Omnipotence are mutually exclusive. Omniscience isn't a subset of Omnipotence. Since Ankoku was talking about seeing their discussions no matter what, Omniscience fits the bill.

Although, Omniscience probably doesn't exist, simply because there are infinite viewpoints which all contain something different. However, if Omniscience were to be able to see everything from every viewpoint, then it's largely meaningless.

Omnipotence actually makes more sense, believe it or not.

Roller

Smash Legend
Tyranochu for -1 on the PR.
Yo, Tyrannochu would be on Freetucky's PR.
It is its the most expensive but it isn't that great id rather have smirnoffs 100 proof instead or of corse Jaggerbombs

Jagerbombs are good, however I only like them more than average because they keep you going longer so you can consume more alcohol before passing out. Much like 4loko before they took out the energy drink component.

But Captain for life.

Tho I do enjoy the occasional night of reckless abandon with 100 proof shots.

ok well DRDN you're just saying you dont like tequila... if you love tequila like me, then patron is the most heavenly liquid on earth.

other than everclear. all of my experiences with everclear have been interesting to say the least. :yeahboi:

fZk

Smash Lord
I also don't like tequila either. I know what you all are thinking, 'what kind of Mexican are you?".

inb4 ImNotMexican

Roller

Smash Legend
No. You are. Anything in North, South, or Central America which falls south of the Rio Grande or a region which smells bad in a similar fashion to those places. Is Mexico.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I don't mind tequila had some a week ago but I do love my vodka

Can't stand captains but to be fair I did try to start on tattoo otherwise know as puke in a bottle

Favorite bombs taste wise is rock and rye bombs their sooooo good

:phone:

THuGz

Smash Lord
The only time i've ever blacked out and not thrown up was because roller was like hey drink this red bull. So I'd have to agree with the whole energy + alcohol thing.

Top Bottom