• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I suggest you get in shape honey.

Actually that sounds like a good idea. And I still have a handle of Jose downstairs in the bar....hmm....

And lol Sov you're the best.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Panelists...I want to come to some kind of conclusion today so we can make this list. I want to get this over with so I don't have to worry about this for another few months.

ZTD | TECHnology

I posted in the thread what my list is so hopefully we can get this over and done with.

Also I forgot to address this but still going with One Piece theme. Castlevania for a close second.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Season 3 theme

Ok guys, at this rate the panelists will have their lists compiled by tonight (hopefully).

PLEASE vote for 1 of the following suggestions I really wanna get this image done so that when the final list is compiled I have the image on that C/P for you all.

5 Themes that most people liked and I think would be legit
  1. Castlevania
  2. 90's Cartoon Network (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Samurai Jack, Johnny Bravo, etc.)
  3. One Piece
  4. Fire Emblem (There are other awesome characters besides Marth/Roy/Ike ex. Greil, Hector, Zelgius)
  5. Megaman Bosses

For those of you who believe they are making the final list please post which character you wanna be. And for those who are the painfully obvious ones (lain, SK, kenny) please post soonish?

Also is Roller going to be making a list for this season? I'm just curious lol

Top Bottom